Author Topic: AnthonyRules144 must hate me and my server...  (Read 10620 times)

I am surprised Anthony would do something like this, he's one of my friends! Anthonyrules144, what has gotten into you?!

I am surprised Anthony would do something like this, he's one of my friends! Anthonyrules144, what has gotten into you?!
Your hands need to be cut off with a rusty chainsaw.

Cruel and unusual punishment is a phrase describing punishment that is considered unacceptable due to the suffering, pain, or humiliation it inflicts on the person subjected to it.

Please get banned.

I remember him joining my server once, It was a little back in time. I was hosting One of my old gamemodes and for some reason he said "Please leave BL." then left. Somethings gotten into him.

Someone's salty.

me and him used to be friends
until now

/support

Cruel and unusual punishment is a phrase describing punishment that is considered unacceptable due to the suffering, pain, or humiliation it inflicts on the person subjected to it.

That is the 8th amendment. I think it means describing punishment that wasn't deserved or their was more punishment than deserved.

Please get banned.
you never cease to impress trollboat

you never cease to impress trollboat
You never cease to reply to one of my posts. You must have some creepy obsession with me, C.

You never cease to reply to one of my posts. You must have some creepy obsession with me, C.
noedit:

I must be the next Flatflyer to c.

Why do people have to keep bumping this...I will say it in large text

Why do people keep bumping this topic!?!? This is so old, no one cares for it!! Not even me anymore!

you care more then everyone else in the past 2 days

Why do people have to keep bumping this...I will say it in large text

[size=spampt]Why do people keep bumping this topic!?!? This is so old, no one cares for it!! Not even me anymore![/size]
You bumped it tool.