Lady halps

Author Topic: Lady halps  (Read 1577 times)

i'm sure chicks dig traps too
Only if they're hunting for food.

Eat a large helping of fried bull nipple. It gives a magical aroma to your breath, which will be more important later.
When you first see her, stare at her. When she looks back at you, say, 'I like your face.'
If she replies akwardly, you have gotten past the most embarassing part.
Now, pull your bucket of lamb blood out of your backpack, and dump it over you and your lady mate. Pull off your pants, but keep your boxers on. Cover your undergarments with chicken gravy. She should be heavily aroused. To permanently stick yourselves in a relationship, trip her on the huge pool of lamb blood and stick superglue all over her feet. Put ground dog head all over her stomach, and put your feet on hers. You, now interlocked, can speak with her. Start with something simple.
"Hi!"
"Hey."
"Do you enjoy the lamb blood I put all over us?"
"I do."
Keep going from here. Glad I could help! I have tried this technique again and again, and now have seventy two wives, and one hundred and thirty six beautiful children.

So there's this girl. One year ahead. Never talked. We will go to the same school next year. I think I have a chance.
What do? How should I make the first move?
treat her well. Most important thing

1 - shut up and listen to what she has to say
2 - dont interrupt her when she tells you a story
3 - dont argue with her unless its something fundamentally disagreeable on.

at the end of the day, if there is some fundamental issue that makes a stable relationship with her impossible (eg. you're atheist and she's a very religious mormon or something), you've got to split. you will only end up in a whole world of hurt if you dont.

May i also ask why you like this girl? is it because of how she looks, smile, laugh, etc.? Is it because of what she has? Or is it because of who she is, her character? I can tell you right now that if its not because of her character, that the relationship will be a disaster. Looks don't last. Character, on the other hand, lasts a lifetime.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 12:36:23 AM by Planr »

• Talk to her and become friends.  Be friends for like a year at least before you make any such moves.
  • Don't just think with your richard.  My impression is you're just lusting after her.  If you want a lasting relationship, friendship comes first.
  • Don't come off as creepy or over-interested.  She will pick it up.

Violently exchange words with her

forget her literally senseless so she can't listen. That way, it doesn't matter what you say, since she can't loving hear.

This is actually a common mistake, when people say girls like starfishs they think it means that they like jerks.
most of the time it's just jealousy making them seem like starfishs to you.

How should I make the first move?
1. Walk up to her desk
2. Don't say anything
3. Whip it out
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:38:56 AM by shamester »

Walk up, start talking. Be really upfront about your intentions, that you like her etc. Be confident, even if you aren't confident just pretend that you are.

1. Be attractive
2. Believe you're attractive
3. Have normal conversation
4. Ask her out when you're comfortable

ask questions, remember the answers. be interested but not desperate. also: nobody can actually give you advice on women, because nobody knows how they work. it is a mystery to all. just have a basic understanding of how to be social and give it your best shot, don't feel bad if you fail.

Talking to her would be a good idea,
I'm having a similiar problem I think I like a girl but I won't attempt it.

I'm pretty sure chicks dig giant robots
fleshbags are a waste of time. besides, robot richards are always hard.

how cute are you, and how cute is she

Just remember: if all else fails whip it out