Candy Crush Saga will be preloaded with Windows 10

Author Topic: Candy Crush Saga will be preloaded with Windows 10  (Read 2597 times)

You are correct skip. And like most windows based bloatware, you probably wont ever notice it unless you actively look for it.

Guys want to know a mind blowing feature
You can uninstall it

Even if you cant uninstall it, just ignore it.

Seriously, kids nowadays just want to bitch about everything they can, its insane

^
I find it especially funny that you're all complaining about "more bloat"
I don't think you're aware of this but windows ISO's for windows 8 are like 3 loving gigs and they use about 40gb full install post updates.
So you're all dumb if you think having this game on your computer is bad, you will be able to uninstall it. You can uninstall a majority of the bullstuff ms has to offer and that's what I do.

Wow, I am so upset that there is going to be a useless game that comes along with Windows 10. This makes me so mad that I can just ignore it or outright uninstall it.

so does this mean windows 10 will have micro transactions out the ass?
"Oops! you can't uninstall that file until you purchase the file uninstaller DLC, click here to buy it for $2.99!"
topkek

If the other King apps are going to automatically install like Candy Crush Saga, then i'm done.

If the other King apps are going to automatically install like Candy Crush Saga, then i'm done.
Why is it such a big deal?

I don't want stuffty freemium apps pre-loaded with actual operating systems.

I see why Windows 10 is a free upgrade now,
"You've run out of boot up tokens, Click here to buy more boot up tokens"

Wait... People still play Candy crush saga?

*sigh*
more useless bloat ware

I don't want stuffty freemium apps pre-loaded with actual operating systems.
Then don't use it. Or you know, you can delete it if it bothers you that much.

will they sue me if i make a text document called saga?

will they sue me if i make a text document called saga?

text saga, match up novels, watch out for minor mistakes in each novel or you'll loose a life