Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67792 times)

steam because skype will be a clusterforget and so would teamspeak
keep it chat only

If not teamspeak, then steam. I like Skype exclusively so I can talk to my cousin.

If Skype happens I can help

I never actually said Nintendo were "stuff". I said that I hate (potentially an exaggeration) their selection of games because I much prefer the stuff I can have on my PC or PS3.

I respect Nintendo for what they did, do and will continue to do, but I absolutely cannot see a single game they make/will make which I want to play.

super metroid/metroid prime series
legacy of zaldo

super metroid/metroid prime series
legacy of zaldo
Metroid looks like an FPS with detective elements. I'm trying to move away from the FPS and focus on the detective elements.

Funny; I wear a Legend of Zelda beanie every day and I have a LoZ shirt, but I've only played the first game and I haven't finished it. I don't like games set in forests or in medieval times. I like my sci-fi, modern and abstract art styles.

If Shadow Warrior 2013 gets a sequel announcement I'll be more excited for it than Doom 4 because Bethesda/ZeniMax are stuff.

Metroid looks like an FPS with detective elements.

lolno

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroidvania

and only the Prime games are first-person; the rest are third-person or side-scroller

i can't wait for ricochet 2 to finally be announced

Metroid looks like an FPS with detective elements. I'm trying to move away from the FPS and focus on the detective elements.

Funny; I wear a Legend of Zelda beanie every day and I have a LoZ shirt, but I've only played the first game and I haven't finished it. I don't like games set in forests or in medieval times. I like my sci-fi, modern and abstract art styles.
supposedly half of Zelda 1 was gonna be somewhat futuristic but idk

As for the chat is rather do Skype or steam
We're gonna need multiple rooms for each panel won't we? I'm pretty sure some of them overlap

As for the chat is rather do Skype or steam
We're gonna need multiple rooms for each panel won't we? I'm pretty sure some of them overlap
The only things that overlap POSSIBLY are the roundtables, but those usually take a back seat to the actual presentations.

The only things that overlap POSSIBLY are the roundtables, but those usually take a back seat to the actual presentations.
good to know

I have school on both days of e3 which really sucks but I'll be able to at least watch nintendo's conference

Wtf why do you get out so late

Wtf why do you get out so late
snow

(even though its only two days later hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng I hate this school system so much)

snow

(even though its only two days later hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng I hate this school system so much)

That almost happened to me one year but they decided to just tack a few minutes onto every day for the rest of the year to avoid it, much better alternative

It should be noted; I won't be at home for Ubisoft or Sony,  so unless I can get Skype/Steam running at college I'll have to get somebody else to take my place and keep the chat going. I have a presentation assessment in the morning at 8AM.

I will definitely be continuing to watch everything Ubisoft post-presentation (I already know what's happening though, so it's a mute point), and I will absolutely be watching the Sony presentation. I'll keep this topic updated with news as I see it regardless.