E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO

Poll

Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67092 times)

Nintendo will show the same thing over & over
because this is what nintendo is known for right guys
where's aladdin 6 huh nintendo?!

I will say that Assassins Creed Syndicate is the Assassins Creed i've always wanted since I've played the first one. But after the rousing success of what we know as Unity, I'm really treading lightly with that series.

Same with DOOM. I really want it to be good. It looks very promising, but so did the Star Wars Prequels.

And as long as Forza 6 has less bullstuff microtransactions than before, It'll be a pretty solid product that I look forward to playing.

Games which would be cool if they are announced at E3:
The latest play, create, share game Media Molecule is working on. (It was confirmed to be different than the Little Big Planet franchise.)
A new Sonic game with the Chao Garden making it's return.
Skate 4
i need this

Tt will announce another terrible LEGO game
Thank loving God there's another sane and rational human being here.

forget TT Games.

Thank loving God there's another sane and rational human being here.

forget TT Games.
Lol.

nintendo is terrible. they just make the same 10 sequels over and over.
and even if you are a fan of those 10 series, its still bad, because they will make the mobile gaming version 2 times before the real console one (if at all).
its almost as if they gave up on the wiis lol

i promise you they will show off some new accessories and motion stuff games for the wii-u that no one will buy once again.
while showcasing a montage of zoomed in ds footage.
when's the last time you've posted something that wasn't actual garbage, just wondering

when's the last time you've posted something that wasn't actual garbage, just wondering

everything i said was completely true. so much so you couldnt even reply to it.

everything i said was completely true. so much so you couldnt even reply to it.
i think that was true about a year or two ago because they finally have a new IP splatoon and they are moving back to consoles after the wii u crashed and was saved by super smash
of course you'd cling to the product that makes you the most, ergo the 3ds, which isn't bad
and although they may be sequels they are vastly different iterations, except they drove new super mario brothers down the pipe, however refined they may play

So Nintendo is going until 2:00 AM... Do they except the target audience to even stay up that late? I mean I definitely would but probably not some 6 year old...

I'm pretty sure the target audience of E3 is investors

this reminds me of the windows 10 introduction livestream
pretty much everyone there was investors and didnt clap even once, dead loving silence it was awkward as hell

The target audience is the media, who can take all the footage and turn it into hype articles and review videos. It also explains who is allowed to get passes for E3.

He's right though. I don't think I have ever seen a new IP from Nintendo.

He's right though. I don't think I have ever seen a new IP from Nintendo.
i wish nintendo would make some sort of third person shooter yknow?

i wish nintendo would make some sort of third person shooter yknow?

something that involves territory control based on how much ground you cover...with...maybe ink?

how about the players are all squids?