Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67101 times)

I can't wait for Ubisoft to forget up hard again

I don't get the appeal of waving around swords and casting particle effects and talking to walking tigers.

Give me Fallout any day of the week.
and shooting giant scorpions and mutants is any different?? Whatever, opinions are opinions.

I can't wait for Ubisoft to forget up hard again
No offence to Aisha. She has made me laugh in the past with other shows she does. She is not, however, good for E3. Probably the most cringiest moments come from her. Otherwise, Ubisoft's actual game demos (except for that horrid AC: Black Flag crash and the AC: Unity clipping bugs) tend to go smoothly. Smoother than their games, at least.

and shooting giant scorpions and mutants is any different?? Whatever, opinions are opinions.
Just sayin' that Elder Scrolls has never had Chris Avellone as a writer.

My E3 Predictions are Fallout 4 and a stuffton of "Gameplay reveals" where they show off the game, but the entire damn thing is scripted. IIRC, The Last Of Us was accused of this due to the AI being different than E3 (Doesn't act human, will gladly charge at a man with a shotgun despite the enemies in the E3 presentation being able to recognize that its Self Delete)

IIRC, The Last Of Us was accused of this due to the AI being different than E3 (Doesn't act human, will gladly charge at a man with a shotgun despite the enemies in the E3 presentation being able to recognize that its Self Delete)
I remember them marketing the AI as highly intelligent during E3.

I wouldn't say it was scripted, but it probably received a higher level of polish (better navigation maps, special behaviours etc) for the E3 map.

I don't get the appeal of waving around swords and casting particle effects and talking to walking tigers.

Give me Fallout any day of the week.
Did you just...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NgCpXnsRHY
swear to god
VNN regularly grasps at straws in a desperate bit for views. If it's not NeoGAF approved, it's not legit.

ValveTime is infinitely better than VNN

on E3...not expecting much. the very best I can hope for Doom 4 is that it'll be another New Order. overpriced and overhyped, not necessarily a bad game but it won't hold a torch to its name.

I would like at least 2 fun videogames thank you.

I can't wait for the pre rendered footage that will look nothing like the game it self!

Mcjob please keep links to all the popular streams updated on op when the time comes.
I like options to switch around, but hate searching all over reddit for em every year.

I predict more info on steam machines, steam pad, steams vr thing,
I'm sure there is a call of duty game.

I know for a fact there is a new fallout.

Prob a new major mmo that I also predict will go f2p in a year.

So Nintendo is going until 2:00 AM... Do they except the target audience to even stay up that late? I mean I definitely would but probably not some 6 year old...