E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO

Poll

Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67087 times)

Black Ops III will definitely be at E3.
Cant wait to watch this though, seriously hyped about Mario Maker, Forza 6, DOOM, and Star Wars Battlefront.

"Fallout 4 with collaborative input from Obsidian Games!"

Please, for the love of God, give Obsidian a bone and let the writers over there work on the game. I know a Obsidian Fallout 4 is about as real as Bigfoot, but for the love of god just let Chris, Sawyer, and the rest work on it.

"Fallout 4 with collaborative input from Obsidian Games!"

Please, for the love of God, give Obsidian a bone and let the writers over there work on the game. I know a Obsidian Fallout 4 is about as real as Bigfoot, but for the love of god just let Chris, Sawyer, and the rest work on it.

EA ANNOUNCES ...

PEGGLE 3!

I'm excited to hear about Star Wars Battlefront, Lego Avengers, Black Ops III, and Fallout 4.

I'm excited to hear about Star Wars Battlefront
be prepared for a letdown
http://www.eastarwars.com/

be prepared for a letdown
http://www.eastarwars.com/
No that's that East Arwars game. I'm talking about that Star Wars game.

If EA wants to redeem themselves, they should give us Burnout 3 and Burnout Revenge remastered. I absolutely loved playing those games on my PS2.

In addition to Chris Sawyer, give us Chris Avellone and Tim Cain.

i wanna see if nintendo forgetin dominates like they did last year

i wanna see if nintendo forgetin dominates like they did last year
boy do I hope they do

nintendo is terrible. they just make the same 10 sequels over and over.
and even if you are a fan of those 10 series, its still bad, because they will make the mobile gaming version 2 times before the real console one (if at all).
its almost as if they gave up on the wiis lol

i promise you they will show off some new accessories and motion stuff games for the wii-u that no one will buy once again.
while showcasing a montage of zoomed in ds footage.

My Sony prediction:

sony kills sackboy onstage
LittleBigPlanet HUB

If EA wants to redeem themselves, they should give us Burnout 3 and Burnout Revenge remastered. I absolutely loved playing those games on my PS2.
Even though it's not going to happen it would be awesome for them to remake the B3 and BR, or a new game in the same style of those games or hell what about just a new Burnout altogether. It be nice to see another Burnout instead of another NFS, but of course it isn't going ro happen anytime soon.