Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67112 times)

i can't go but my sister explained to me neat things like how there's an actual vault for the fallout place, there were a few demos, the nier guy wearin' the mask having an interview, one of her friends danced for a persona shirt, etc, and got more free loot from stuff like heaven's word?, ffxiv bag thing, and natsume rabbit thing

I never really had high hopes for the DooM reboot. I thought it was DooMed from the start. At least we got a half way decent Rise of the Triad reboot. At least that's one DOS shooter that hasn't been butchered by a reboot.

Shadow Warrior was pretty good, but it had a number issues.

I never really had high hopes for the DooM reboot. I thought it was DooMed from the start. At least we got a half way decent Rise of the Triad reboot. At least that's one DOS shooter that hasn't been butchered by a reboot.
call me ignorant but why are you spelling it like that?

it's because the logo has the two Os a tiny bit smaller than the D and M, but the official styling is and always was DOOM in all caps

it's because the logo has the two Os a tiny bit smaller than the D and M, but the official styling is and always was DOOM in all caps
ok

ahaha that's great
whose twitter is that