Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67632 times)

mario & luigi paper jam looks incredibly cool but i just wish they didn't recycle like...everything from dream team

they recycled the sprites from dream team, they even recycled the goddamn boss explosion from dream team
not that it's that important but it would've been cool to see a game that didn't look like it was dream team dlc

music's incredibly nice though

also i wish they didn't turn paper mario's art style into choppy movement hell
if all future paper mario games are going to be like this i'm going to cut off my richard

and apparently i'm king of 100...nice
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:28:23 PM by Yosher »

I got so damn hyped when I saw animal crossing on the WII-U, until they made it into a Mario-Party spin off.
same :/

out of all the games on e3 i really just want to play the division

lmao you gave the pc gamer show an A
Yes I did. I enjoyed it on the whole more than pretty much everything besides Bethesda, which had to be marked down for prominently featuring a reboot title.

implying nonstop jrpgs are a bad thing
Also correct. Never had fun playing one of those things.

On the topic of the Wii U animal crossing game,

You need FOUR amiibos in order to actually play the game, each amiibo costs 15 dollars, tacking up the total cost of the game to around 120 dollars.

Jesus Christ Nintendo.

On the topic of the Wii U animal crossing game,

You need FOUR amiibos in order to actually play the game, each amiibo costs 15 dollars, tacking up the total cost of the game to around 120 dollars.

Jesus Christ Nintendo.
You also need a Wii U to play it. So that brings it up to $420 blaze it.

and you need electricity to play.
and a television.
that's like $1000 total

and a house probably, along with food and drinks because if you're dead you can't play

what a ripoff got dam it.......

you need oxygen to live. but if you're a disabled cripple on an oxygen machine, like most people who use nintendo, and you can't afford electricity, how are u gun liv?

So far I'm looking foward to

Kingdom Hearts 3
FF7 Remake
Fire Emblem: Fates
For Honor
Rainbow Six: Seige
Tomb Raider (if it's a timed exclusive)
new Mass Effect

one of the worst E3 imo
Bethesda, Sony and Ubisoft killed this E3. Much better than most years where there's no forgetin' games.

still can't believe nier 2 just literally came the forget out of nowhere
the gods have blessed us

also fallout 4 and dishonored 2 are pretty cool i guess yea

where the heck was final fantasy 15, though?

yeah i'm excited for just dance 16

is it just me or does fast racing neo look like a spin-off of f-zero

also fallout 4 won this year imo