E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO

Poll

Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67115 times)

You think 6 year olds watch E3?

I hope for source2 to be officially released.

My predictions:

Bethesda is going to stay away from doing anything related to fallout and instead talk about the doom
Ubisoft won't really do or say anything that anyone really cares about
Microsoft will forget the xbox: one exists and instead talk about pc gaming and the windows 10
Bohemia interactive will do arma III dlc stuff
Nintendo will have an all-around fun panel, but ultimately won't talk about anything that isn't already known
Sony will rock the house like usual
Nobody really gives a stuff about what EA has to say short of sports gamers.
Square Enix reps die onstage during a flood of bad hairstyles and shirt zippers
PC Gaming show panel will be cool, I don't have much on it
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 11:23:02 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

EA will announce a new NFS game, I'm curious to see if it will actually be something interesting.

Will Nintendo unveil a new platform this year? and,

I hope for source2 to be officially released.

Waiting for Ubisoft or Nadeo to show off Quest Mania, or just a new Trackmania environment.

I predict people loving screaming when the new legend of Zelda is announced

I mean I definitely would but probably not some 6 year old...
>assuming that 6 year olds even know what an e3 is

>assuming that 6 year olds even know what an e3 is
true
Still though...

Am I the only one here watching for the forgetups

I predict people loving screaming when the new legend of Zelda is announced
lol it already is announced, it's coming out next year so it will probably be shown then

I'm expecting to see EA show off Battlefront gameplay in the form of pre-rendered cutscenes.

I'm expecting to see EA show off Battlefront gameplay in the form of pre-rendered cutscenes.

http://eastarwars.com

Mcjob please keep links to all the popular streams updated on op when the time comes.
I like options to switch around, but hate searching all over reddit for em every year.
Will do. I'll make sure to get IGN, Gamespot, Twitch, YouTube and any other source's coverage I can find. Hopefully they should be posting link a few hours before Bethesda.

Am I the only one here watching for the forgetups
I'm with you. This year my college is putting together a party at 2:30AM where we can go and laugh at all the issues they have together.