Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67974 times)

brb gonna go play fallout shelter

Just imagine tes vi if it uses this engine or a better version
Regardless fo4 hype

Also fallout shelter isn't on the App Store yet aaaa

Why no Fallout Shelter love for us android users?

time to wait for fallout shelter

Really wanted to cross off "Something good" but it'd be too easy if I was allowed to do that for games that were announced prior to E3.

Really wanted to cross off "Something good" but it'd be too easy if I was allowed to do that for games that were announced prior to E3.
forgot to cross off 1080p 60fps

forgot to cross off 1080p 60fps
Did they actually say those phrases out loud? That's what that box refers to. Last year they were flinging them around all over the place when hyping up the Xbone and the Piss-poor.

Did they actually say those phrases out loud? That's what that box refers to. Last year they were flinging them around all over the place when hyping up the Xbone and the Piss-poor.
During the after show thing he mentioned doom being 1080p at 60fps. Hey might've said it during the actual show as well. Probably not what you meant though

During the after show thing he mentioned doom being 1080p at 60fps. Hey might've said it during the actual show as well. Probably not what you meant though
Eh I'll review the footage if I have to. Plenty of time to pick them up tomorrow.

If E3 stays this good it'll be the best one ever. Somehow I have my doubts that that'll be the case but I've been wrong before.

fallout shelter is now out

"Buy" our mobile app... is it really though? Usually those things are free companion apps. I'd very much assume Bethesda would make their companion app free too.

day 1... not bad
Bethesda said no microtransactions for their game therefore it was mentioned
Fallout 4 is something good for me but that's your own opinion
Doom hype died off for me but that's your own opinion
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:57:08 PM by JJJMan4 »