Skype Group or Steam Group?

Steam
45 (57%)
Teamspeak
12 (15.2%)
Other (Please Explain)
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: E3 2015 Megathread: DAY THREE: NINTENDO (SCREWED UP), SQUARE ENIX, PC GAMING SHO  (Read 67768 times)

almost everything they presented was an exclusive
they're still money-hogs like they were before
It's still my opinion. I really liked the indie games and the Hololens. I do agree that they are money whoring with the exclusives however. (and 2-3 of the games were boring)

Was just kinda meh for me. Anything cool or bad they announced for the Xbone was immediately swept off the table since I don't care about the Xbone.

I know they mentioned Valve when talking about the VR thing but I expect more than just dropping the name.

There was talk of 1080p 60fps for sure, so someone cross that off. Also, VR counts as stuff that isn't videogames.

There was talk of 1080p 60fps for sure, so someone cross that off. Also, VR counts as stuff that isn't videogames.
I must have missed it. That's the second time I've been told that. And by "Stuff that isn't video games" I mean stuff like netflix or amazon or other apps. VR to play video games is relevant enough to video games, and was actually pretty interesting to watch. I was, however, tempted to cross it off over that intro to Driving Simulator 2015 or whatever that generic cars game was. Spent so long rambling about the history of cars and racing.

I thought Microsoft's Conference was okay, they didn't do anything stuffty, but they didn't do anything that good either. It's still an improvement over their past conferences though.

What's new from Microsoft? School is screwing me over

What's new from Microsoft? School is screwing me over
They showed Halo 5, Fallout 4 (apparently going to have modding support on Xbox One?), Forza 6, Dark Souls 3, Tomb Raider, and some other games, mostly exclusives. Also Hololens was showed being used with Minecraft and there's going to be a Rareware collection called Rare Replay which surprised me greatly.

They showed Halo 5, Fallout 4 (apparently going to have modding support on Xbox One?), Forza 6, Dark Souls 3, Tomb Raider, and some other games, mostly exclusives. Also Hololens was showed being used with Minecraft and there's going to be a Rareware collection called Rare Replay which surprised me greatly.
It's PC modding support with mods downloadable to Xbox One.

It's PC modding support with mods downloadable to Xbox One.
Ehh my bad, eitherway you'll be able to play with mods on the Xbox One game, but of course those mods are coming from the PC version.

My rating predictions for the conferences:
EA Rating: 6/10
Ubisoft: 7/10 (if Aisha Tyler forgets it up) 8/10 (if she doesn't forget it up)
PC: 10/10
Sony: 9.5/10

E3 is usually console-oriented anyway, with PC getting somewhat marginalized to indie developers or to games that are also on console. I don't expect Valve to do jack stuff, because they never do, and I could not give less of a stuff about PS4 (which actually has some good looking games but not enough to make me want to buy the console) or the XbOne. I'm actually interested in what Nintendo's going to do, because they've been teetering on the edge of "stuffty bland sequels" and "good ol' fun games," and I happen to own both a Wii U and  a 3DS. Their releases in the past 5 years have been mostly a mix of those and I want to see which one Nintendo's going to fall into, and there have been rumours of a new platform, the NX.

Is it actually possible that Valve present something at PC Gaming show?

can't wait to see what project morpheus has in store

Is it actually possible that Valve present something at PC Gaming show?
it's possible. but nobody knows if they're actually going.

it's possible. but nobody knows if they're actually going.

Atleast they should show off SteamVR and why not Source 2