Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 583118 times)

Mine's not doing so well lately. I've got JUST enough people to keep my food, water, and electricity out of red most of the time. I need more people but if I send one person to the radio booth to advertise then my production falls below.

Radio advertisement is honestly not very good. I've had it going for a couple days now and only 1 person's showed up the whole time. They also have stats basically the same as if you just had a couple of your dudes frick-frack anyway, and at least with the second way you have some kind of control over what their stats are gonna be.

Radio advertisement is honestly not very good. I've had it going for a couple days now and only 1 person's showed up the whole time. They also have stats basically the same as if you just had a couple of your dudes frick-frack anyway, and at least with the second way you have some kind of control over what their stats are gonna be.

okay I'll do that I guess.

This is my vault.

You definitely need to start building three-block rooms. They produce way more than all those two or one blocks you have all over the place.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 03:33:24 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

Tfw people are only build 1x2 or 1x1 rooms

all my rooms are 3 big and most of them are fully upgraded. Has anybody tried that nuka cola recipe? it's actually pretty good, i swapped out the Mnt Dew in it for sprite and it tastes mm mm good.

Radio advertisement also raises vault happiness. :P

Radio advertisement also raises vault happiness. :P
They do? I had no idea, time to find my most charming folks i guess

Thats what i use my radio room for, i don't really need more people.

My vault is 420, I need a guy that looks like snoop dogg and my vault is complete.

Also john cena guards the front door.

i guess i really suck at this game because everyone is on the brink of death and is starving.

Everyone must have the munchies, because food seems to go auick in my vault.

i was playing fallout 3 while my buddy sat and played fallout shelter
i watched as he unboxed several rare 12-15 weapons with the starting lunchboxes, with the urge to kill rising

i got an alien blaster in my first lunch box

i got an alien blaster in my first lunch box
lmao me too
I like to keep some low stat starfish at the door with that thing. Never had an issue with raiders since I did that