Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 616780 times)

That's a helter skelter
I think Helter Skelter is going to be more commonly associated with Manson's race war, but carnival rides are fun. :P

I think Helter Skelter is going to be more commonly associated with Manson's race war, but carnival rides are fun. :P

More commonly associated with something I've never heard of than with a fairground ride, that I'm sure most everyone has seen or been on in one way or another at some point in their life, which has existed for at least 100 years?

More commonly associated with something I've never heard of than with a fairground ride, that I'm sure most everyone has seen or been on in one way or another at some point in their life, which has existed for at least 100 years?
And I never knew the name of the ride was Helter Skelter

I have no idea where you live, but not many people go to fairs and know the names of the rides. :P

The reference in American Pie on the other hand actually came from the events with Manson, so yeah, I'd say that's probably the more ingrained reference, at least in American society.

One day I'll find something that Americans didn't take from us and change the name of for no reason whatsoever. Though if not even something as unusual as "helter skelter" is safe then I have little hope

One day I'll find something that Americans didn't take from us and change the name of for no reason whatsoever. Though if not even something as unusual as "helter skelter" is safe then I have little hope
Yeah, we're the worst. :P

What are they even called in America? I imagine it's something similar to Spiral Slide, which makes sense but is just so lacking in impact

i really wanted curie to not be uploaded into a modern synth

like i wanted her to basically be only very vaguely feminine, like a little bit further then a droid from star wars

like no proper face and obviously-robotic anatomy but still bipedal and capable of expressing body language

WAKE UP MODDERS

i rlly wanna forget an assault-tron

What are they even called in America? I imagine it's something similar to Spiral Slide, which makes sense but is just so lacking in impact
Honestly, I've never seen that ride in my life. :P
Nooooo you don't.

you mean ass-aultron
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 08:30:11 PM by Regulith »

I actually haven't seen any in America, we'd probably just call it a slide though.

If it was a synth sure