Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 580744 times)

This is spoilers for post-BOS ending, but I want to ask if anyone else got this bug:

[I was asked by Kells to kill Dr. Virgil in the Glowing Sea for a quest called "Loose Ends" or something along those lines. But for some reason immediately after I received the quest, whenever I spoke to ANY npc, my character would say "Virgil... I've come to kill you" and I couldn't enter dialogue with them.]

Anyone else get this?

Apparently if you freeze and disintegrate someone with the same shot you get frosted skeletons with no hands

If they were going to throw pipe pistols in pre-war safes that have never been touched it would have made more sense to throw in pre-war variants. Like single shot slam fire weapons or whatever.

This is spoilers for post-BOS ending, but I want to ask if anyone else got this bug:

Anyone else get this?
Lmao yeah exactly this happened to me on my first playthrough. Luckily I had saved before I took the quest and noticed it straight away.

So wish I had level 3 of the Wasteland Creature Pacify perk, because on my trip through the glowing sea I pacified both a Deathclaw AND a Legendary Deathclaw!
Sadly there weren't other enemies about for them to attack.

I did get a Radscorpion (with <50% HP) to fight a Deathclaw though.

that's oddly hilarious
Lmao yeah exactly this happened to me on my first playthrough. Luckily I had saved before I took the quest and noticed it straight away.

Yeah
Thankfully, though, the bug resolves itself when you complete the quest, which makes sense

kind of disappointed I can't just go to the other factions [to tell them my son runs the loving institute and no I will not help you destroy it]

side note: forget elder maxson
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:33:34 PM by kanew2000 »

kind of disappointed I can't just go to the other factions [to tell them my son runs the loving institute and no I will not help you destroy it]

side note: forget elder maxson

What did you expect? It's a Bethesda game.

kind of disappointed I can't just go to the institute [and tell them to forget off the surface and dont go killing everyone, its not that hard and they have had next to no reason to even bother with the surface]

What did you expect? It's a Bethesda game.
its ok elder maxson offered me missions to off the institute and I banished him to the ghost realm

i wish the institute scientists got mad at you FOR TRACKING MUD EVERYWHERE IN THEIR HOUSE OF SCIENCE forget YOU VAULT GUY I JUST CLEANED THOSE FLOORS

i wish the institute scientists got mad at you FOR TRACKING MUD EVERYWHERE IN THEIR HOUSE OF SCIENCE forget YOU VAULT GUY I JUST CLEANED THOSE FLOORS
Please, what do you think synths are for??

You could wipe your boots on a synths face and the Institute would be happy.

how the forget do you find the railroad