Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 584025 times)

I can't believe there is only 2 shotgun types.

No slam fire pipe guns, no pump action guns, no street sweepers.

Where's that user blocker script and can it also block people quoting said person?
here, and yes it can

here, and yes it can

That's not going to help.

It has a button that says "hide/show garbage" obviously people are going to be so impulsive that they will end up clicking the "show" button just out of curiosity.

full big guns and full explosives expert, plus legendary explosive effect

no pancor jackhammer 0/10 worst game of my life

Imo you shouldnt block people on the forum. PM is fine but hiding content written by anyone in the forum is dumb.

OT: This is p. cool

Imo you shouldnt block people on the forum. PM is fine but hiding content written by anyone in the forum is dumb.

I've had people say they block me many times. The next day they always unblock me just to see what I am saying.

Then what is the point of blocking? lol

Could you please elaborate on this?
Who are the civilians and why do you think they're supposed to have a .38 revolver?
Because Firearms are common in the states and civilians are very likely to have them? Even for a fictional game its common sense. This game has a stuffty selection of weaponry, i'm waiting on the mods to expand more on this.

I keep being rewarded Fat Man's (Fat Men??) from Legendary enemies.

I now have one that is good against Humans, one that is good against bugs/mirelurk, one that has better VATS accuracy/AP cost, plus 2 regular ones.

I had 300+ stimpaks and I ended up selling ~80 of them just because I feel guilty having that many

also I found the institute now and it blew my mind

I was exploring the glowing sea last night and witnessed two radscorpions completely demolish a Legendary Deathclaw. It didn't even stand a chance.
i've never played any fallout games beside this one & is there a reason deathclaws are super easy to beat
like i hear all this "OGM DEATHCLAW 2 SCARY KIL U 3 SECON" but they're not half as bad as sentry bots

I keep a collection pre-war money and cigarette packs/cartons for exhanging for high-value legendary items at shops.

i've never played any fallout games beside this one & is there a reason deathclaws are super easy to beat
like i hear all this "OGM DEATHCLAW 2 SCARY KIL U 3 SECON" but they're not half as bad as sentry bots

They spend more time "dodging" bullets than actually running at you so by the time the super cool Neo animation is done they're probably dead if you've got decent weapons

They spend more time "dodging" bullets than actually running at you so by the time the super cool Neo animation is done they're probably dead if you've got decent weapons
i didn't even use guns on 2 of them, i clobbered one random one outside of some medical building and the one in the witchcraft place with grognak's axe

Where's that user blocker script and can it also block people quoting said person?

That's what it does when they're quoted.