Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575496 times)

I hope some day to be as adventurous as you, almighty Lord.

I actually almost got caught once. One of the abandoned buildings I was in still had working power and I accidentally turned on the lights. Apparently someone called the police over.

I had to sneak around and climb down an elevator shaft because I could hear someone waiting down the stairs to catch me. I couldn't use the stairs.

That's another story though.

sanctuary is a close second

I actually almost got caught once. One of the abandoned buildings I was in still had working power and I accidentally turned on the lights. Apparently someone called the police over.

I had to sneak around and climb down an elevator shaft because I could hear someone waiting down the stairs to catch me. I couldn't use the stairs.

That's another story though.
Where do you even live? In Oklahoma, we have abandoned stuff but it's usually just houses. Although, there is a pretty nice abandoned mining town. I can't remember the name.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:08:19 PM by Col. Derontchi »

I tried to do a mission where I had to clear a factory of raiders. Realized I couldn't do it so I left, outside was about 10 raiders surrounding me and of course that is where it autosaved.

I tried to do a mission where I had to clear a factory of raiders. Realized I couldn't do it so I left, outside was about 10 raiders surrounding me and of course that is where it autosaved.
load an earlier save?

starlight drive-in is obviously the best
nice big open area, water source and it's a drive-in theater what more do you want

starlight drive-in is obviously the best
nice big open area, water source and it's a drive-in theater what more do you want
Hookers