steam now offers refunds

Author Topic: steam now offers refunds  (Read 8084 times)

Waiting for the refunds are awful, and then you gotta wait up to another 7 days for the funds...

Very proud of Steam with this.

Oh yay, I can't refund prison architect, which I only played for 3 hours, and refuses to work on my computer, because I bought it more than 6 months ago.

forget you, Volvo.
i want prison architect so badly :(

Ayyyy I got one too

I also just got a game refunded!

just in time for the sale

i want prison architect so badly :(
no u don't
i made the starting cell just like it says to make it & it's never considered "finished"
it's buggy as hell and is not worth 30 dollars and if i didn't get it through humble bundle i'd probably shoot my eyeballs

Very proud of Steam with this.
I am too.

Like really, steam is probably losing multiple million dollars from the influx of people getting refunds. They've lost so much money in the past year it's insane.

I am too.

Like really, steam is probably losing multiple million dollars from the influx of people getting refunds. They've lost so much money in the past year it's insane.
actually they're not really losing anything since it just goes to steam wallet, right?

actually they're not really losing anything since it just goes to steam wallet, right?
Which they can then use to buy things without spending any more money

Which they can then use to buy things without spending any more money
that's what i'm saying
steam doesn't really give you money, they give you steam credit, the same thing some stores do

Steam isn't really loosing anything with a refund. You're just "swapping" one game for another, another two, another three, whatever you can buy with refunded credit. The purchase was still made at one point in time.

i wish i could refund gta v :(

Alright yeah they're not directly losing money, but what before would have been a purchase with more money flowing in is now devoid of any profit.

Waiting for the refunds are awful, and then you gotta wait up to another 7 days for the funds...
its better than not being able to refund at all? -_-