Author Topic: Pyramid of horses on the Woods, tower of horses in Port Town, horse at door!  (Read 8969 times)

Again! It happened.

There's a pyramid of horses ontop of the Woods, and two horses ontop of one another in Port Town, with one horse pointing towards a door next to it!

I wonder who did it? I promise, on my soul, I didn't make the horses! Who would spend their time getting... Dear god, 2400 gold and spending it on horses?

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:42:59 PM by GMO Ferret »

I want to see this, Sadly my Age of Time wont run.

My friend and I used the horses on the house in town and one from the pyramid.

actually kinda interested as to how people do this if they do genuinely buy horses or if someone spawns them in.

The Age of Horses is upon us.

My friend and I used the horses on the house in town and one from the pyramid.

actually kinda interested as to how people do this if they do genuinely buy horses or if someone spawns them in.

Seriously, Someone must have too much time on their hands.

It must've been a Pharoah who liked horses.

the greatest mistery of all

if i killed the first ones
i gotta kill the second ones

My net worth is around 2950 GP, basically only have a Quality Crossbow, a shield and some ores. Who'd spend that on horses?

I encountered 'The Horse God' today. He has taken the form of a 6 foot, lanky woman.

He has not answered when prompted about who spawned the horses but he has moved them to the top of the arena and brought two imps to worship the new pyramid. He then did a ritual involving a pentagram made of fiber and then after falling to a 400+ mph death retreated to the woods and was never seen again.

all hail the horse god.

I encountered 'The Horse God' today. He has taken the form of a 6 foot, lanky woman.

He has not answered when prompted about who spawned the horses but he has moved them to the top of the arena and brought two imps to worship the new pyramid. He then did a ritual involving a pentagram made of fiber and then after falling to a 400+ mph death retreated to the woods and was never seen again.

all hail the horse god.

I wrote the horse lore. Thus became the Horse God.

Lord Vampiro is the culprit of all these horse things! He said it! WE'VE FINALLY FOUND HIM!

Me and The Horse God found an abandoned horse down inside the volcano. We left ours down there as well.