Autobahn - Showing his true colors.

Author Topic: Autobahn - Showing his true colors.  (Read 12050 times)

Yes i am shunning auto. Ive said this before and you still cant understand for some reason, but i dont give a stuff if joes an starfish. Thats already an established fact. But the fact that you think its okay for someone else to be an starfish back is stupid. Fighting fire with fire makes more fire. I understand that you didnt agree with what joe was doing with what you guys helped in, and i understand how stuffty that is, but the reaction you had is inexcusable. Instead of being mature and moving on you all kept stuffting on him, so here we are. The fact that he suddenly apologizes the moment the entire thing is brought to light coupled with the fact that he said the server was stuff makes me think that he both didnt really care about the server and that his apology isnt sincere (or at least is as sincere as it should be). So again, its less about the fact that you did take it without his permission and more about the mindset and attitude you had while doing it.

Im gonna go ahead and leave the thread. Too many replies to keep up with and i dont wanna get riled up further.

>Doesn't care if Joe is an starfish
>Cares if Auto is an starfish

logic

what auto ought to do is give joe the server, effective immediately, and then make a new server from the ground up. do it legit.

you're lucky you had buddies to come back you up, auto, cus it's hard to justify this sort of behavior.

You still don't get it. JoeJack didn't build forget all on his server. It isn't rightfully his.

You still don't get it. JoeJack didn't build forget all on his server. It isn't rightfully his.
Yes it is, he hosted t.

That statement doesn't really work. If a person wants a building built, that logic means that the people who built it have rightful ownership (the builders) not the person who ordered it to be built.

That statement doesn't really work. If a person wants a building built, that logic means that the people who built it have rightful ownership (the builders) not the person who ordered it to be built.

That's what I meant. JoeJack didn't build the map the admins did. Therefore they have rightful ownership over it.

what auto ought to do is give joe the server, effective immediately, and then make a new server from the ground up. do it legit.
He's already trying to host it again, so I'll just let him do that whilst we work on the new build. Don't worry, it's under control.

He has built some things, however his contributions are far outweighed by everyone else's to a point where it is virtually not his work at all anyway, however. Don't claim he never worked on it at all, he still deserves at least a smidge of credit, even if I consider him an ass and don't know what it is he has made because I've basically never seen him build anything before the split anyway.

That's what I meant. JoeJack didn't build the map the admins did. Therefore they have rightful ownership over it.
No they don't, the host who had the idea for the map in the first place does.

No they don't, the host who had the idea for the map in the first place does.

Pff whatever. Might as well end it here seeing as its defused

Who has the rightful ownership of a house: The owner of the deed, or the construction company who built it long ago?

Who has the rightful ownership of a house: The owner of the deed, or the construction company who built it long ago?

Joe would own the property, the people who built it would own the house.

Joe would own the property, the people who built it would own the house.
Do you have any idea how this stuff works? Unless they have zero property except with what they built on, that would be pretty loving problematic.

Do you have any idea how this stuff works? Unless they have zero property except with what they built on, that would be pretty loving problematic.

If Joe hosted the server, he would have ownership of the property, the space as to which people could build things on. However, the build would belong to whomever had built the specific thing.

If Joe hosted the server, he would have ownership of the property, the space as to which people could build things on. However, the build would belong to whomever had built the specific thing.
Oh. We're still talking about in-game. Alternative was referencing real life and I thought you were continuing that. My apologies.

Oh. We're still talking about in-game. Alternative was referencing real life and I thought you were continuing that. My apologies.

Tis all good.