Author Topic: Autobahn - Showing his true colors.  (Read 12037 times)

Not to mention it wasn't his decision alone. The players decided themselves that they wanted Auto to host. Also let me find something for you:  

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheRemainsRP#announcements/detail/130946540495657226
Found it.

I dont care what he did, if you do the same thing then you are as bad as him. You are just as much of a richard as he is the way i see it. Him being an starfish is all fine and dandy, but if you do the same thing then you arent suddenly exempted from the same judgement

You guys can go ahead and say that hes a richard for the bad things he said. But everyone else has done this at some point. At the end of the day your having a go at him for something everyone does at some point.

It has a lot to do with it since he said in the chat logs that the server was stuff.
Yeah i can see he gave some nice pointers on what to do.
He might as well ban himself because from what ive seen he stole the server from under joes nose, and then cussed him out on steam. Thats not exactly being a nice person.
I didn't immediately cuss him out. It was about a week or two between taking the server temporarily to him breaking my own trust further. It's been god knows how long because I didn't count the individual days, maybe four or five weeks(?) since then, and the 'cussing him out' stuff happened yesterday. Again, I've apologized for it for the most part.

I originally wanted him to change so he'd improve was all. He didn't, so stuff happened, and now we're sitting here.

I dont care what he did, if you do the same thing then you are as bad as him. You are just as much of a richard as he is the way i see it. Him being an starfish is all fine and dandy, but if you do the same thing then you arent suddenly exempted from the same judgement
Alright then. Think of me as an ass if you want. I'd love to change the way people think of me because, again, I care about the server itself, as it's good, and I don't want the server's reputation by itself trashed, but if you want to see me as what you will, go ahead.

where is the evidence that joejack is "insane" and "a menace" cus it looks like he was just a kid hosting a server

this isn't the russian revolution you dopes - it's a blockland server. stop acting like you're freedom fighters and just talk like normal people.

where is the evidence that joejack is "insane" and "a menace" cus it looks like he was just a kid hosting a server

this isn't the russian revolution you dopes - it's a blockland server. stop acting like you're freedom fighters and just talk like normal people.

Hiding behind your own vision and pretending that it's reality... I would say that was a bit like insanity.

The evidence is that Xen and I both support and agree with him that this is true.

Some people may also find this interesting:

That's exactly what it looks like right now
Saying "X is a whitenight!" is not a valid argument. Same goes for "X is in a clique!" "Here comes the clique!" (You should know this)

Both sides have done something wrong here.
Auto was incredibly and unnecessarily harsh towards him.
Joe was a terrible host and was going to drive the server into the ground.

It's completely up to opinion whether or not saving the server and letting more people enjoy it takes priority over making sure that Joe's feelings aren't hurt a little bit.
Neither side is going to win this argument here. I predict at least 10 more pages.

You guys can go ahead and say that hes a richard for the bad things he said. But everyone else has done this at some point. At the end of the day your having a go at him for something everyone does at some point.

No, everyone does not do this.

I dont get whats so hard to understand. Regardless of when it happens, what they other person did, etc, if you act like an starfish to someone, you are a loving starfish. I dont care if it was a year after it happened, you acted like a cunt. You're trying to paint him as some big bad guy and while that may be true you're just as bad as him. Apologizing doesnt suddenly make you not an starfish, either.

I seriously doubt you gave a flying forget about his server, anyway. According to you it was stuff so im guessing you just wanted either an excuse to fet back at him or you wanted a popilar server without having to go through the process of making one yourself. Either way you're a loving richard and its annoying how you're trying to play the victim card and brushing off everything you did because "he did it too, and everyone does it at one point anyway!!!!!".

Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world.  

This seriously relates to JoeJack a lot. Just saying.

I predict at least 10 more pages.

20 bucks says we surpass 25 pages

Saying "X is a whitenight!" is not a valid argument. Same goes for "X is in a clique!" "Here comes the clique!" (You should know this)

This would be the case if he wasn't trying to do damage control for autobahn

It sounds like nobody in this situation is actually capable of hosting a roleplay if they can't do it without alienating or pissing somebody off.

Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world. 

Are you loving serious?

I predict at least 10 more pages.
The rest of Ip's statement was well said, though.

Hiding behind your own vision and pretending that it's reality... I would say that was a bit like insanity.
ted kaczynski was insane

jeffrey dahmer was insane

joejack is not insane. he's just hosting a server and making mistakes like all people do when they host blockland servers.

say whatever you want about his administration techniques but don't try to say he needs to be committed

does it? do you have any medical records? how about interactions with him in reality? have you seen him in a checkup room?

Both sides have done something wrong here.
Auto was incredibly and unnecessarily harsh towards him.
Joe was a terrible host and was going to drive the server into the ground.

It's completely up to opinion whether or not saving the server and letting more people enjoy it takes priority over making sure that Joe's feelings aren't hurt a little bit.
Neither side is going to win this argument here. I predict at least 10 more pages.

Yes. So much yes. Also, it's a bit sad, seeing how certain peeps are blaming Auto for "stealing" the server, yet they completely overlook the fact that several admins of the server, along with regular RP'ers on the server think that someone else should host, at least for a while. If people are gonna get pissed from someone taking over a server, get mad at everyone who accepted that fact, because quite a lot of people have.

Yes. So much yes. Also, it's a bit sad, seeing how certain peeps are blaming Auto for "stealing" the server, yet they completely overlook the fact that several admins of the server, along with regular RP'ers on the server think that someone else should host, at least for a while. If people are gonna get pissed from someone taking over a server, get mad at everyone who accepted that fact, because quite a lot of people have.

This is exactly what I've been trying to say.