Author Topic: Mafia Madness Plus - MM Edit with Receiver-like Revolver (Support_Updater func)  (Read 23656 times)

Yeah you don't need to ask for my permission. They were released before in add-ons but were buried there.
alright
i tried searching for them but couldn't find anything with the name "Revolver" by you

Woo, page 2!

If you have any suggestions for future additions, shoot.
Things like roles, new gamemodes or gametypes, etc. would be great to add to this.

Page not found for the download links?

Random question: Where do you happen to host, Crystal? Anywhere near California? I had latency between 300-500 when you hosted MM+ in that western town build and it kinda made things unplayable.

Random question: Where do you happen to host, Crystal? Anywhere near California? I had latency between 300-500 when you hosted MM+ in that western town build and it kinda made things unplayable.
Russia, Rostov on Don.
Usually everyone else's latency goes to 200 max but last time I hosted it my ISP was having a heart attack.

Script_blood Missing addon.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:33:45 AM by DrHitius »

Script_blood
Eh? Missing add-on? Can you say a little more?

Man I used to love hosting these

Can someone refresh me on the eval commands?

Man I used to love hosting these

Can someone refresh me on the eval commands?
I'll tell you the available servercmds you'd want to use:
Code: [Select]
/startmm - starts the round
/stopmm - stops the round
/DediMM - Run mafia madness in dedicated mode. Not reccomended at all.
/MMKillList - Display the end of the round logs during the round.
/MMRoleList - Display all the roles in the round
/MMIgnoreMe - Make the game exclude you from MM
/MafList - display mafia comrades if you're mafia.
/BottomPrint - Update the bottomprint for yourself.

/manualRole %player %role - force someone's role, I think this one forces that role every round
/role %player, %role - same as above but only per round, I think.
/SetIgnore %player, %boolean - if boolean is not set it toggles whether or not to exclude the client from the rounds
/SetGameMode %mode - Takes a number from 0 to amount of gamemodes present. Gamemode 0 is the standard one.
Gamemode list:
0 = "Standard";
1 = "Classic";
2 = "I Hate You All";
3 = "hahahahahahahahahahahaha";
4 = "Just Try to Survive";
5 = "Abduct Titanium Tonight";
6 = "brackets, think of the name -ottosparks (6)";
/SetGameType %mode - Set a game type. Only One in the Chamber gametype is present at this point in time. Gametype 0 is no special game rules present.
/ManualGame %boolean - I have no idea what this does. Seems unused.
/ReqInfo %targ, %type, %flag - Seems unused.

Huh.
What is your resolution?
Your centerprint might have run out of characters to use, but I never would've thought the character limit was dynamic.
what happened there was , i was taping the empty button rapidly

Wait what do you do with the .rar file? ;-; Cause Idk what to do with it, do you place it just in add-ons or do you place it in the Game mode itself? Can someone help me on this?

Eh? Missing add-on? Can you say a little more?
Mafia Madness needs Script_Blood. Would you care to package it?

Well, the most unfortunate loving thing happened and my hard drive was fried, so the only thing I can reccomend now is to remove script_blood from gamemode.txt
Honestly the blood doesn't add TOO much, save for a few investigative possibilities.

What weapons are all in the complex weapons pack?