Author Topic: Mafia Madness Plus - MM Edit with Receiver-like Revolver (Support_Updater func)  (Read 23657 times)

What weapons are all in the complex weapons pack?
Currently only the complex revolver, however, Brian recently coded m1911.
The m1911 is not yet released but it's planned for release soonish.

This would be a fun dedicated server gamemode.

This would be a fun dedicated server gamemode.
have you ever played mm before
if you have you would know why dedicated mm doesn't work at all.

since you're the only one in the business of doin this and you have an updater built in i have a suggestion (if you haven't already done this):

change the reloading slowdown to use the new setMax...Speed methods instead of creating new datablocks. obv the only way to achieve the slowdown before was to use some goofy datablock creation nonsense, but that causes some problems. namely, it adds a setup step which can cause players to crash if not done before they join. it's not a major issue i guess but it would make the gamemode a bit cleaner

the only reason i'm suggesting this is because i was considering doing that myself, since i'm the one handling the original download and could post a lil notification sayin "HEY MM'S BEEN PATCHED UP A BIT," but if you're doin this improvement thing, it could be a better option

won't work because you need jumpForce and airControl modified too; preload PlayerNoJetSlowReload instead
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:21:04 PM by otto-san »

tried to modify gamemode.txt to not use script_blood, cant find script_blood in the file...
it still says that it needs that file,
/help
:cookieMonster:
EDIT: Nevermind got it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 04:07:34 PM by Nom771 »

Here is the blood add-on:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/opuk54g7p9v974b/Script_Blood.zip
The filename was originally Script_SMMBlood, but I renamed it to just Script_Blood so it would work.
EDIT: I'm hosting a server: http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=76.28.50.24&port=28000&blid=44574
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:34:00 PM by Mr Queeba »

Hey, I forgot what it was for the bullet spawns and abduction point, could somebody remind me what you had to call the brick in order for it to spawn bullets/put the abducted bodies?

Goddamnit, Script_Blood was not included in the download and my HDD was wiped so the latest version of blood is kill.
If anyone has the download of MM+ with BLOOD INCLUDED IN THE GAMEMODE please PM me the gamemode file so I can fix it.

EDIT: Neeevermind, seems like files were still in the gamemode itself. I just had to remove Script_Blood from gamemode.txt. Please redownload.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:24:42 AM by Crystalwarrior »

I keep running into Script_Updater errors when updating MM+ itself
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:47:57 AM by tber123 »

"Unable to update Gamemode_Mafia_Madness_Plus! TCPClient error 3"
I've honestly got no idea how to fix that. For now please download MM+ manually from the topic.

"Unable to update Gamemode_Mafia_Madness_Plus! TCPClient error 3"
I've honestly got no idea how to fix that. For now please download MM+ manually from the topic.

It still tries to update even when I manually download.

It still tries to update even when I manually download.
If you try to update is it still broken?

If you try to update is it still broken?

Yes. Even when I manually download it it still tries to remove script.blood from gamemode.txt

I honestly have no clue. I never got Support_Updater to work right.