[BLOCKADE BLASTERS] update 6, reset poll - BUT CAN I INTO WALLS?

Poll

SERIOUSLY THO. SHOULD I CONTINUE TO UPDATE IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION?

YES (INFORMED VOTE)
NO (INFORMED VOTE)
YES (DID NOT READ)
NO (DID NOT READ)

Author Topic: [BLOCKADE BLASTERS] update 6, reset poll - BUT CAN I INTO WALLS?  (Read 9891 times)

I cast fireball without my wand

honk honk

throw various balls at wall

UPDATE 2

JARELASH:
3 - You attempt to pour some milk on the ROADBLOCK, but discover that your carton is empty.
GR8DAYSETH:
6 - You let out the most mocking laugh you can muster - a loud, hearty, dehumanizing cackle that could terrify a grown man.  The kind of laugh a person makes just before they throw up.
ZHARTHON:
5 - You grab a mini-nuke, aim it at the ROADBLOCK, and subject it to a really big explosion.
BREADFISH:
5 - You snatch the remains of MR. HURRICANE's bazooka, jury-rig it into an explosive abomination of a rocket, and send it barreling at the ROADBLOCK with loud and predictable results.
TUDORELEU:
5 - You lengthen your construction, and manage to shove the spikiest orb possible into it.  The ROADBLOCK is swiftly covered with sharp-ass shrapnel.
TBER123:
1 - You take the nearest saxophone and attempt to display your jazzmaster skills, but instead badly "sing" Auntie Skinner's Chicken Dinner in L posion before noticing it's made out of loving lead.  You throw it away before it can cause further health issues.
ELECTRK:
4 - You get a running start and slam into the wall at roughly 30 km/h.
SIRGIR:
3 - You attempt to magic up a fireball, but only manage to get fizzling and smoke for your effort.
RAGEQUIT:
4 - You grab a large assortment of balls and chuck them all at the ROADBLOCK, which pushes it past the breaking point and causes it to crumble away.
ROADBLOCK: DESTROYED!

PLAYERS
TBER123:
ZOLTAN:
MR. HURRICANE:
SIRGIR:
RAGEQUIT:
TUDORELEU:
JARELASH:
GR8DAYSETH:
ZHARTHON:
BREADFISH:
ELECTRK:

NEW ADVERSARY!

TURRET: 100.00%
(rating: weak)
BARRICADE: 100.00%
  ─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥
 ■▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ■▌████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
(rating: moderate)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:52:33 PM by Cybertails1998 »

i loving wolfenstein that stuff and chuck knives at the 'turret' till it dies.

Summon the Liberal Crime Squad to destroy the Conservative Barricade.

I try to scare the turret with my wizard powers

After returning to the scene of the battle I spawn in the Ion Cannon and fire it at the wall.

"I will judge this wall with the power of my Stand! John. F. Kennedy!"
     "Mr. Gorbachev...."
     "ORA!"
     "TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:29:41 PM by Kimon² »

Direct Andromeda galaxy into wall

Highly Untested Prototype: supersonic drill. launch an actual loving drill out of the accelerator.

Take the wall on a romantic dinner.

I modify Baby by Justin Bieber to be as loud as physically possible in the highest pitch anyone could ever imagine on audacity, set up around 50 or so gigantic speakers, set them all up so that all the soundwaves will meet directly at the wall at the same time with the same monstrous force, and crank them all up to 11.

Fire the KzR at the wall

Throw some bullets at it.