Poll

SERIOUSLY THO. SHOULD I CONTINUE TO UPDATE IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION?

YES (INFORMED VOTE)
NO (INFORMED VOTE)
YES (DID NOT READ)
NO (DID NOT READ)

Author Topic: [BLOCKADE BLASTERS] update 6, reset poll - BUT CAN I INTO WALLS?  (Read 10032 times)

i don't know if this was a feature in any older ones but mayhaps individual damage from each person to the barricade could be shown?

i build a stronger barricade to make the other one be jealous and lose morale

highest pitch anyone could ever imagine
what frequency can walls even hear up to?

start repairing the wall

ATTN: KIMON - formal request to actually state what you're going to do, because you basically asked me to bullstuff up an attack on my own.  vague-ass posts will be ignored.

also that was Reagan and not JFK you stupid forget

UPDATE 3

ZHARTHON:
1 - You throw an ungodly amount of knives at the TURRET, but it lets out a mighty blast of air and changes their minds.  They all proceed to fly back into you, blade first, making a total mess.  DOWNED, respawn y/n?
TBER123:
2 - You try to sic a local gang into opening fire on the wall, but only realize your mis-judgement after getting pistol-whipped across the face.
SIRGIR:
1 - You attempt to intimidate the TURRET with your arcane skills, but instead manage to agitate it.  It responds by launching a rocket at you, which joins forces with your spells to create a large flashy explosion. Your remains are now soaring gracefully through the sky.  GAME OVER, continue?
MR. HURRICANE:
3 - A scary-looking ion cannon, dramatically pointed at the BARRICADE...  A badass pre-asskicking one-liner...  Click.  Click.  Click click.
HODOTOTMAN:
2 - You attempt to drag an entire god damn galaxy into the wall, but instead manage to yank and hit yourself with MR. HURRICANE's ion cannon.
TUDORELEU:
4 - You get a large drill, turn it on, break the knob off and cram it into the accelerator.  It launches and tears into the BARRICADE with a satisfying symphony of "KABLAM-POW-WHRRRRRcrrrrrackle".
JARELASH:
3 - You bring an ornate table, some candles, a seat, and have a refreshing romantic dinner with the BARRICADE, earning yourself several odd looks.
RAGEQUIT:
5 - You get the heaviest shoe you can find, set it on fire and launch it at the wall with great effort.
GR8DAYSETH:
5 - You set up a large amount of speakers around the BARRICADE, hand everyone earplugs, and let loose an earthshaking, terrifying war cry of BAAABY BAAABY OOOOUUUUGHHH
BREADFISH:
4 - You pull out an evil-looking laser gun, take aim, and sink a few large green blasts into the BARRICADE.
LEGODUDE77:
1 - You throw a few bullets into the BARRICADE, but they ricochet and hit you in the ears, forfeiting your protection against the song GR8DAYSETH is currently blasting.  BABY, BABY, OOOOOHHHHH
FLAMECANNON:
3 - You very quickly find out the sheer impossibility of building stuff during a Justin Bieber-induced earthquake.
ELECTRK:
6 - You throw a death hurricane of bricks into the BARRICADE in an attempt to repair it.  You pound it with ungodly amounts of bricks, leaving quite a few cracks on its surface, in an attempt to repair it.  Good job!

PLAYERS
TBER123:
ZOLTAN:
MR. HURRICANE:
SIRGIR:
RAGEQUIT:
TUDORELEU:
JARELASH:
GR8DAYSETH:
ZHARTHON:
BREADFISH:
ELECTRK:
HODOTOTMAN:
LEGODUDE77:
BREADFISH:
FLAMECANNON:

TURRET: 100.00%
BARRICADE: 74.20% (damage: -25.80%)
  ─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥
 ■▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐
 ■▌████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▐

TIP
: Knocked out? You can roll to revive!  Not knocked out? You can revive those who are!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:46:57 AM by Cybertails1998 »

TBER123:
2 - You try to sic a local gang into opening fire on the wall, but only realize your mis-judgement after getting pistol-whipped across the face.

Damn you, Conservative Crime Squad!

Fire a Blaster Launcher into the turret.

Pour acid on the barricade!

allow myself to die because i am a basic bitch.

the most brilliant minds of the world try to figure out what's the deadliest possible thing to put in the magnetic accelerator.

I lick the wall with long strokes of my tongue.

Revive me jebus Great Space Wizard

splash the wall with cashew milk

hire construction workers to further repair the wall