researchhub wants to shoot a scene.. In space

Author Topic: researchhub wants to shoot a scene.. In space  (Read 12411 times)

i've heard your voice normally, and it does not sound like this lmao
it's not that low, seventh asked for the lowest sound i could make
and i did
the recording he posted earlier was me messing around and purposely doing a high voice

and i did
the recording he posted earlier was me messing around and purposely doing a high voice

and i did

After spending years as a preteen trying to play WoW without a mic, I have pity on other people who haven't reached that kind of vocal register yet.

But regardless, let's not bullstuff ourselves here.

then why did you say it was the voice you usually use for speaking

then why did you say it was the voice you usually use for speaking
i never implied that
if you read correctly i said that the recording seventh posted of myself was NOT THE USUAL VOICE I USE FOR SPEAKING, as he asked for the lowest tone of voice i could do, i posted along with the sentence.

how the forget did a thread about research in space turn into maxx's age. what the forget is wrong with you guys

i never implied that
if you read correctly i said that the recording seventh posted of myself was NOT THE USUAL VOICE I USE FOR SPEAKING, as he asked for the lowest tone of voice i could do, i posted along with the sentence.

as you can hear, that is not the usual voice i use for speaking.

there. lets all shut up now

This is incredible.
If you look back at many major technological advancements, their major propagator and what really brought them to prominence was the research industry. Examples include the VHS tape, personal computer, and the Internet. It never would have occurred to me, however, that this industry would be one to encourage space travel. I guess it goes to show that the power of richard really does drive innovation.

i was in a chat with maxx, he sounds 12.

which contrary to popular belief it makes sense for a 12 year old to sound 12

now let's get back to space research, or is c gonna keep on trollin like usual.

This is incredible.
If you look back at many major technological advancements, their major propagator and what really brought them to prominence was the research industry. Examples include the VHS tape, personal computer, and the Internet. It never would have occurred to me, however, that this industry would be one to encourage space travel. I guess it goes to show that the power of richard really does drive innovation.
well if you can forget in space

people are gonna want to go into space

although it's gonna be awk in the history books when it gets to the chapter "the 2020 space-boom"

how the forget did a thread about research in space turn into maxx's age. what the forget is wrong with you guys
C likes to derail the thread onto me because I'm a 12 year old.
Apparently 12 year old can't have opinions on whether or not female fertilization in a space environment could be the next step in the future for space exploration and colonies, it doesn't matter of their mental capacity and understanding, why? BECAUSE THEY'RE 12 YEARS OLD!
I posted a few words saying that "I didn't like research hub but this idea was neat". And he turned the whole thread onto me.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder how they're even going to properly do this in the space environment.
Due to zero-gravity and whatnot, it almost seems impossible.

Jesus christ the loving perks you get

Thanks for ignoring camel maxx

Thanks for ignoring camel maxx

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder how they're even going to properly do this in the space environment.
Due to zero-gravity and whatnot, it almost seems impossible.
read before u post pls

How do you have love in spacesuits

How do you have love in spacesuits
Most likely they'll shoot the scene while inside the ship or some stuff, and take the suits off