Xfire has shut down. Get your account's videos and pics here

Author Topic: Xfire has shut down. Get your account's videos and pics here  (Read 3677 times)

http://social.xfire.com/

The link leads to a page where you can enter your username and download your videos and pictures.

I hate to see Xfire go. So many hours spent using it with Halo Custom Edition... ;_;

wow
kind of surprising to see it go

I didn't really use it much, but it seemed pretty neat
I might've used it a few times for recording small things, but that's about it

Finally. Last time I used it was in 2009?

u got issues bro?

u got issues bro?
With Xfire? No, I just don't see how anyone could use it when Steam's there.

It was nifty for the time and I used it a bit to capture some moments. Other than that, never used it much.

Found my username by searching this forum, Time to see if there's anything fancy left over :p

Xfire?
An ancient Instant messenger and voice chat client that functions like ventrillo, teamspeak, and Skype.

Man, I remember when I was forced to get that for my Guild Wars guild and Call of Duty: United Offensive clan

I remember using this to communicate with some friends while playing WoW. Very fond memories during Vanilla and TBC.

same. I think I heard about it after purchasing Blockland and tried it, but it wasn't that special.

Good riddance.

I dont know why, but my old computer crapped out as soon as I hit record with Xfire, and it never recovered.