Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 249718 times)

I am sad. Melee is way more fun than Smash 4 but god damn the people in my school only play smash 4.

jfc this is deader than dead

bumping with two cool melee things i did

uno
dos

tbh i love smash 4 and melee equally because of their differences

melee is a great game for competitive play and tournaments while smash 4 is good game for fun and something to play with a friend

in other news rivals of aether released

I'd love smash 4 if samus could actually kill

I'd love smash 4 if samus could actually kill
grabbing, pummeling and then just waiting for them to get out of the grab to shoot a fully charged neutral b is a pretty good way to kill

a lot of people don't expect it

hey chuckleforgets does anyone want to be interviewed about smash bros and your relation to it for a research paper? The only thing I ask is that you've actually attented tournaments before. Message me on steam if interested or say here and ill find you somehow

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bieme/

the inactivity of this thread is sad :panda:

reply to this if youd be interested in another melee netplay tournament :iceCream:

maybe if nintendo releases a trailer for smash 4 nintendo switch, activity will spark again

maybe if nintendo releases a trailer for smash 4 nintendo switch, activity will spark again
yea that's what i'm waitin for cus currently there's not too much to discuss

reply to this if youd be interested in another melee netplay tournament :iceCream:
im down

BLOCKLAND FORUMS MELEE NETPLAY CHAMPIONSHIPS #3

REGISTER HERE

It's going to be this Sunday at 7PM CST.
We're just going to go by the GENESIS 4 ruleset, which is standard if you've played a melee tournament before.

Please register with your forum names. This tournament is only for forumers but the signup is public.

gat damn man, on mothers day?
the horror idk if id be back that time