Author Topic: 9 people shot dead in church in South Charleston  (Read 6260 times)

9 people were shot and killed at the Mother Emmanuel Baptist Church on June 17th, ~9pm. The dead include State Senator Rev. Clementa Pinckney.

Image of the shooter below.

2015 has been a stuffty year hasn't it

2015 has been a stuffty year hasn't it
GTFO

I have a very religious friend in Charleston. I don't know if he went to this church but I hope he's okay.

GTFO

I have a very religious friend in Charleston. I don't know if he went to this church but I hope he's okay.
lol i meant that so many people have died this year

it's not that different from any other year then

On topic, I hope they catch the killer, this crime seems to me like it was racially motivated, and the fact that he hasn't been caught yet is disturbing.

here we go on the manhunt

weird how people die every year?? isn't that weird????

Killer has been identified:

some guy called Dylann Storm

My guess is he'll be dismissed as someone with a mental illness, rather than a racially/politically motivated terrorist

My guess is he'll be dismissed as someone with a mental illness, rather than a racially/politically motivated terrorist
the two aren't mutually exclusive

he looks like hes under 18

he's white
you're right

is that the old flag of south africa on him?

is that the old flag of south africa on him?
definitely looks like it

can't tell what the other one is though, i'm not good at identifying flags

It looks like his jacket has the old south Africa flag and a flag of a now none exsistant country known as Rhodesia. My guess is he is he probably browses /pol/ and /k/.