Poll

um

What's going on
0 (0%)
seriosuly
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BLF HUNGER GAMES THE THIRD - CYBERTAIL loving RUINS EVERYTHING  (Read 23584 times)

lord techno got shredded for loving up a forum game.  somehow.

i'm somewhat against you starting a new one because there should be some variety,  having one guy do the whole spiel over and over gets boring as richards.  and after that I'll run another hunger games - the third one - but SHH

Could you be a dear and end the horrible nightmare of a game i have created? tell them you are locking the post at my request and have cyber do the next post. Or just do something like that, just end my horrible game. I dont actually want to do it anymore.

What the forget is going on, you guys are so serious about a game that NO ONE owns, it's like the loving 100 dice, anyone can host it. I'm surprised that a group of people could get so mad about a loving game.

And yes those are actual PMs that both Techno and Cybertail had sent me, I can provide proof if needed.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 04:45:05 PM by startacker »

im sorry if it seems stupid to you for me asking this, but is it required that you draw the character/custom make it, or can it be anyone from anywhere?

im sorry if it seems stupid to you for me asking this, but is it required that you draw the character/custom make it, or can it be anyone from anywhere?

It can be anything except for stuff that breaks the rule, just upload it to imgur or I'll kill your dog

It can be anything except for stuff that breaks the rule, just upload it to imgur or I'll kill your dog
ok then

Boss/RC-1138 reporting in

edit: any district, sorry i forgot to include this :[
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:29:00 PM by Blockz »

loving HELL THE WEBSITE WENT DOWN

Alright just put your characters in and I'll put them in when Brainsteele fixes their stuff

Back up give me your characters so we can have magic fun time
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:16:59 PM by startacker »

its up for me, im gathering characters right now.

Eat shells
District whtvr

My Submissions

1: Nveryll, the Black Dragon Queen

2: Lil' Slugger, the Walking Chainsaw of Death

3: Dr.Fetus, the Placentic Mastermind of the Meat World

4: Dr.Eggman, the Scientific Overlord of Mobius

You may put them in any district.

idk if we're doing the same rules this time, but two was the limit last time

Inspector Sledge Hammer again (District 3, slot 3)

Buzz Lightyear (District 6, slot 3)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:42:04 PM by XR-7 »

HERE'S A SCREENSHOT OF THE ROSTER

A BUNCH OF BLOCKHEADS GOT IN AND I CAN'T GET THEM OUT
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:48:56 PM by startacker »

Added districts to my post.

the almighty loaf
district 3
slot 2
planet earth
milky-way galaxy
universe