Author Topic: Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...  (Read 29664 times)

Your one of my most loyal admins. I trust you will keep idiots like that from coming to my free build ever again.

Your one of my most loyal admins. I trust you will keep idiots like that from coming to my free build ever again.

You got it man.

There's too much gold in this chat to post all of it here, but I've uploaded the full log to
http://puu.sh/iABd2/209a754a5c.txt
"[23:03:24] Redo: i'll stick my boot spurs into your urethra you underdeveloped richardweed"
amazing

Soo, now what? He's long gone, and for some bizarre reason drama threads cant be locked.

if you started a voicechat with him via steam, he can use wireshark or commview to get your ip and type it into an online ip tracing site. hes likely just a cry baby who figured out how to abuse wireshark. also possible to get it through the console in blockland server.

Soo, now what? He's long gone, and for some bizarre reason drama threads cant be locked.
basically just wait for this to die

http://puu.sh/iABd2/209a754a5c.txt
Quote from: GoodCreature
Minecraft has a better community and way more people.
ayyyy

Also Konokai was very mean to me and banned me from his server because I asked her out.
what
also this kid's just hilarious i got some people to dislike his videos
he now has like six on each video he's ever made

[22:38:28] GoodCreature: Should I actually remove Blockland?
[22:38:31] GoodCreature: Or what do I do?
[22:39:16] GoodCreature: im going to go out in a blaze of glory

what
also this kid's just hilarious i got some people to dislike his videos
he now has like six on each video he's ever made

Wait, are you TriTyrant?

Well, while we wait, how about an update on the puppet with moving eyebrows? And the Pie Crust puppet?

Well, while we wait, how about an update on the puppet with moving eyebrows? And the Pie Crust puppet?

Sure thing, I just started sewing the fleece to the pie crust puppets nose.