Author Topic: Racerboy: No means no. / PSA.  (Read 18941 times)

I am genuinenly confused about genders here
are you lesbian? or is racerboy gay? please help
OP is mostly (mostly) lesbian and doesn't want to do revealing lewd stuff through skype.

And Racer got excited and way in over her/his head.

OP is mostly (mostly) lesbian and doesn't want to do revealing lewd stuff through skype.
I'm a straight male.

/fullonsupport

Consent is an important thing. Not taking no for an answer is a scumbag move.

that stuff is exactly why he's known as Redboner.
We're talking about Racerboy not Redconer.

And Racer got excited and way in over her/his head.

You act as though it's unusual to not provide explicit images to a stranger on the internet who preys on other people. I think you just wish Racer preyed on you XD cause you have some sick thing for him

alright well actually, Racerboy did the exact same thing to me for around 3 weeks

he's blocked and removed on everything i have. he's loving scum of the earth and i don't like to think about him

Never heard of male lesbians?
So you're saying there are gay females?

oh god no

I'm a straight male.
...then I was thinking of that other person.

whoops.

So you're saying there are gay females?

oh god no

yes, gay is an umbrella term you can be a woman and still be gay they're just labelled as lesbians..

This happened to me.
/support

Racerboy what the forget. It seems like a few years ago, the community used to be so loving intelligent (a lot of you guys still are <3) and Racerboy happened to be one of the people I looked up to lol.

I guess I had bad judgement then though cause at that time, before I ever bought the game and what not, I even though Kalphiter was cool. Well whatever, everyone forgets up. That's not cool though dude don't be doin that stuff