Author Topic: Racerboy: No means no. / PSA.  (Read 18459 times)

racerboy is just a really social and nice guy
he gifted me payday 2 and CS: GO
sure he might be a bit too social but I've never seen him be rude before. he's just a hipster, lol.

speaks for itself
alright I guess that could cause bias
with that aside though, I still don't recall him being mean to me
he might have some weird mental disorder (not trying to insult anyone here), but he isn't the worst guy

Sign me up for that group. My icon is a bunch of Mudkips and ky steam name is Space1255
Yes.

OT: I am purely wondering why he hasn't sent me an invite over Steam.

Then again...he might not know my Steam name...so...

All for you bby ;;;)))))
Hence why I sent you an invite on Steam.

Look if it's Sunea Daburu then that should be me.

I am dumbfounded as to why Badspot has not laid down the ban hammer on this sickly entrepreneur le on the community yet.

I am dumbfounded as to why Badspot has not laid down the ban hammer on this sickly entrepreneur le on the community yet.
what forum rule has he broken

"If it hasn't been broken, Badspot won't ban."

Hey. I'm sorry, I truly am. I don't know what got into me, what made me do this, because those of you who knew me for years on here should and I hope would know me as a calmer, nicer person. It's forgeted up what I did. Like completely forgeted up in every single way. It's not who I am in real life by any means, and it certainly isn't any way to conduct myself on here. It's absolutely unacceptable of me, no one should do this. I thought about this for the past 3 days and how terrible it was for me to do this. I really hope you all forgive me for this as I will never do it again. It's really not right. I got rid of skype, steam friends, etc because I came to my senses and realized of how ashamed I was of myself. Again I'm really sorry and deeply apologize to everyone, I will never do anything like this again.

He was watching before he jumped offline just now. Clearly he's chickened out of the situation.
Or maybe because I wanted to come into this thread with a level-minded head and needed some time to think. Listen I not only hope to not do this again I can guarantee it will not happen again because although you all might not believe in change I do, and I want to go back to how I was before all of this, conduct myself more professionally on here, and everything that comes with that. I'm sorry.

To those of you whom I blocked on steam I did for a reason. You came to antagonize me and pester me for reasons that I did this and I didn't want to deal with it all, I wanted to figure it all out and fix it for myself, you don't have to be involved in it if you're completely irrelevant to the situation. Like Colten said,

Should be obvious bro

Dont think the forum needed you to be a hero and go all Dr Phil on the situation to be completely honest

Begin your flamethrowers.

Why are you all like "PREPARE FOR THE stuffSTORM" it looks like he's legitimately making an effort to change.