Racerboy: No means no. / PSA.

Author Topic: Racerboy: No means no. / PSA.  (Read 18467 times)

Should be obvious bro

Dont think the forum needed you to be a hero and go all Dr Phil on the situation to be completely honest

but

self confidence

I feel as if there needs to be a rule against these skype threads. The only Blockland related thing here is that they both play Blockland. The issue that makes my butt tingle here is that it's the same generic forum morons being a bunch of e-drama queens. Is this your public court room or something? Do we hang internet-witches here that we find online randomly? What's next, someone is going to drama Obama for increasing taxes? What do you want us to do exactly?

I feel as if there needs to be a rule against these skype threads. The only Blockland related thing here is that they both play Blockland. The issue that makes my butt tingle here is that it's the same generic forum morons being a bunch of e-drama queens. Is this your public court room or something? Do we hang internet-witches here that we find online randomly? What's next, someone is going to drama Obama for increasing taxes? What do you want us to do exactly?
have the internet witches hang, drawn, and quartered

lol, this isn't a skype drama thread either, it's about racerboy making me uncomfortable and trying to get me to show my beautiful lovey face / even loveier body to him

Holy stuff. I heard he was doing this to Ms Terra but I honestly didn't believe it because Ms Terra turned out to be mustang, but now I think I believe it...

have the internet witches hang, drawn, and quartered

lol, this isn't a skype drama thread either, it's about racerboy making me uncomfortable and trying to get me to show my beautiful lovey face / even loveier body to him
So stop talking to him. Easy. Don't drag this on longer than it has to exist because I can smell the bait you've so cleverly hidden here 100 miles away. That chat is giving me something.

Racerboy used to be a cool guy once. Now people can't even have a normal convo with him.

So stop talking to him. Easy. Don't drag this on longer than it has to exist because I can smell the bait you've so cleverly hidden here 100 miles away. That chat is giving me something.
i feel like there's enough testimonies here to rule out this being a ruse.

I can confirm this, sadly i've deleted the messages but he repeatedly asked me to measure my snake and how long my pubic hair is.

I tried to be nice but its gone way too far.

Racerboy is just a child enthusiast

he reminds me a lot of some of you guys

but u kept trying to get with me and tenshi that one time

but u kept trying to get with me and tenshi that one time
in your dreams hun

nothin wrong with placin names to faces so i know who to sacrifice to yog-sothoth