Racerboy: No means no. / PSA.

Author Topic: Racerboy: No means no. / PSA.  (Read 18462 times)

lmao he's trolling you so hard.

Lol that's lol messed lol lol up lolololol

I can't tell if Racerboy is serious or not. I was also in the same situation recently although I just shrugged it off  since I was busy at the time. Tried to bribe me with a steam game and an "archive" of Blockland addons which contained some "private addons", possibly to raise my interests. The exchange would be the game and archive if I got Skype(which he was pushing for) and voicechatted with him for reasons unexplained.
I'm fine with anyone adding me via Steam but then it went straight into this situation. Unfriended me soon thereafter I believe. Doesn't affect me for the most part, but I dislike bribes being attempted on me which is why I'm posting.

Reuploaded the imgur album if anyone is curious about the 'addons'. Haven't brushed up on existing addons so I wouldn't know what is private or not. I remember him saying about 10% were 'private' although it sounds like it's untrue since he's doing this to others as well. http://imgur.com/a/FUDlK#0

Personally, I believe he's trying to take advantage of someone, but I suppose we'll see. Or it's trolling like Ben said.

Racerboy is doing this to me as well, asking multiple times to take off my shirt for him. Jesus christ racerboy I don't want to skype with you every second on the day while you criticize on how I look. He keeps trying to guilt trip me into talking with him shirtless while he says that since he got me free stuff you should do something for me, and while I would do something for buying me those games like map him a map or something he just says "nope on skype lol." Racerboy you need to loving stop it with this stuff.

No means no, Racerboy.
I've told you time and time again that I do not wank to speak, show my face, or my body to you over skype or anything else.
Accidental innuendo is off the charts

He wants me to get skype.
and he keeps just saying:
"Skype?"
"Did you get skype yet?"
"Add me on skype!"
Ugh.

He wants me to get skype.
and he keeps just saying:
"Skype?"
"Did you get skype yet?"
"Add me on skype!"
Ugh.
He hasn't contacted me, ironically enough...and I am glad for it.

Racerboy just removed me from steam, oh well. I wish I could grab some chat logs

Accidental innuendo is off the charts
OH loving JESUS IM DYING

Racerboy just removed me from steam, oh well. I wish I could grab some chat logs

what's his steam name, i'll see if i can have a civil conversation to see why he does this

is he trying to get nudes of the BLF

ill get on cam for him ;^DDD :3 ;4

Didn't get an answer. Says he doesn't want to be bothered about it.

Didn't get an answer. Says he doesn't want to be bothered about it.
Should be obvious bro

Dont think the forum needed you to be a hero and go all Dr Phil on the situation to be completely honest