Racerboy: No means no. / PSA.

Author Topic: Racerboy: No means no. / PSA.  (Read 18460 times)

the advent of a rapist.
Oh yeah, like you'd know
And I am a salamander rooster out for revenge on my father for a really stuffty childhood.

I know stimuli when I see it >w>

idk what the forget is wrong with racerboy, he added me on steam, and all he asks me for is to webcam or call on skype.

Oh yeah, like you'd know
Clearly you didn't see my invisible sarcasm tags.

90% of what racerboy says:

"skype"
"can you skype now or"
"hey can you skype now"
"?"

90% of what racerboy says:

"skype"
"can you skype now or"
"hey can you skype now"
"?"
you forgot "lol"

Damn, 2 dramas about creeps in a single day.

This guy is really a forgetboy

He was watching before he jumped offline just now. Clearly he's chickened out of the situation.

Racerboy had been so determined to see my face, telling me to go get an ipad or my brother's laptop just so he can see me.

Maybe Racerboy is actually a serial killer who just wants to know what we look like so he can do facial recognition and retrieve our names and proceed to stalk us then kill us in our sleep.

Maybe Racerboy is actually a serial killer who just wants to know what we look like so he can do facial recognition and retrieve our names and proceed to stalk us then kill us in our sleep.
omg so edgy wowe!11!

OT: Geez, why would he try so hard and then chicken out in the end?  If he was trying that hard to get off...then he should forget off to Eka's Portal.

I've always seen racerboy as snobbish and acting too cool for his own self. Really weird to see him talking like that and it's really odd.

I can smell the bait you've so cleverly hidden here 100 miles away. That chat is giving me something.
LOL, you obviously can't/ won't read threads.

I've always seen racerboy as snobbish and acting too cool for his own self. Really weird to see him talking like that and it's really odd.
Remember when he a made a trench wars server just to spite glass?

If only he could use that drive on something productive.

This guy's the same one who was following my little brother around on steam a while ago. He's got something wrong with him, I'll say that much

I used to call him tribalboy. Guess I should have been calling him Rapistboy.