Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 133428 times)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 12:45:04 AM by TreeAtmos-2:55 »

oh my god I love you <3
you have no idea how much I wanted this, not having to switch between two different versions of Blender whenever I want to make a small adjustment to a model is a HUGE improvement to my workflow.

Finally I don't have to use the old version anymore.
Good job portify!

Well.. the important thing is that it works!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:46:01 AM by portify »

Apparently materials are also a thing that exist.

when i attempt to export a model to dts using this plugin it crashes my game when i spawn it into blockland. is this able to be fixed? if you want me to provide logs i will be able to in a couple hours

when i attempt to export a model to dts using this plugin it crashes my game when i spawn it into blockland. is this able to be fixed? if you want me to provide logs i will be able to in a couple hours

There shouldn't be any logs if the game just crashes when you spawn it. It'd be more useful if you sent the actual .blend that you tried to export.

There shouldn't be any logs if the game just crashes when you spawn it. It'd be more useful if you sent the actual .blend that you tried to export.
here: http://puu.sh/iyHKy/ff5662b103.zip

Holy stuff, this'll be loving useful.

here: http://puu.sh/iyHKy/ff5662b103.zip

My first guess would be the materials. I never extensively tested importing materials, I'll be able to look into it further tomorrow. Also, just a disappointing heads up: The exporter can only export meshes right now. It won't export armatures (muzzlePoint) yet.

My first guess would be the materials. I never extensively tested importing materials, I'll be able to look into it further tomorrow. Also, just a disappointing heads up: The exporter can only export meshes right now. It won't export armatures (muzzlePoint) yet.
aww

I would say this all in caps because I just now found out about this and... OMG Port! You're a lifesaver! I've always wanted a DTS exporter for the latest version of Blender! (As did many other people) lol

Yay for Port being the ambicious of the few!

This is definitely correct.