Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 133390 times)

It imports some things pretty well? Model stealing would be a similar thing to code/build stealing. It's not technology's fault.

He was quoting Ephiliates from an old topic

question.
will throwing money at you make this happen faster?

because this is basically the only reason i haven't modelled for blockland; i can't really stand the UI of old blender and I don't have milkshape or shaper
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:55:31 AM by TristanLuigi »

question.
will throwing money at you make this happen faster?

because this is basically the only reason i haven't modelled for blockland; i can't really stand the UI of old blender and I don't have milkshape or shaper

Actually yes, it would. Apparently the guy sitting next to me (Evar678) says he'd literally force me to work on it if I was paid for it. I'm not sure if I should be scared.

yo depending on how things go next payday I may donate just because this is extremely good for the community

no promises though

Seems that 2.75a is out, time to see if it still works with it and try to get a bit up to speed again. Yep, still works.

It seems that the exporter currently exports DTS files that crash the game when looked at if you try to export more than one object into the same file. Oop.

Fixed! :D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 09:49:11 AM by portify »

Complex shapes with materials work! Things other than static shapes (in this case mounted images) work!

Complex shapes with materials work! Things other than static shapes (in this case mounted images) work!

[img width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/bLydslk.jpg[/img]
That's a sweet cape.

Wait, so we don't have to supply the texture externally and it automatically generates the images upon export?

Wait, so we don't have to supply the texture externally and it automatically generates the images upon export?

No, that's not a thing, but it could be an optional feature.

No, that's not a thing, but it could be an optional feature.
oh lol seemed that way from the picture and the way you were phrasing it
nah it's fine, probably better to devote your time to the core functionality

oh lol seemed that way from the picture and the way you were phrasing it
nah it's fine, probably better to devote your time to the core functionality
I'll likely push him to do this in the median time where he's not 100% on what to do next / how to continue with the current task to continue productivity when it comes to this project, but it wouldn't take priority over core function.

Using GitHub Issues now. There's a link in the (slightly revamped) OP.

Wow, looks like coloring your models will be easier than ever!