[Blender] New DTS plugin

Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 131300 times)

I wish there is a tutorial on how to make playertypes in BL correctly in blender, I've been wanting to learn this for a long time.

I wish there is a tutorial on how to make playertypes in BL correctly in blender, I've been wanting to learn this for a long time.

I'll probably put some tutorials together once this exporter is complete.

You can make custom playertypes? Interesting. Think you could add us on steam? Port and I could use some help with that for our gamemode.

You can make custom playertypes? Interesting. Think you could add us on steam? Port and I could use some help with that for our gamemode.

I'll consider it, but I won't be able to help you for another week or two. I am currently cramming to finish up a project of mine.

Is this still being worked on?

Awesome! I look forward! :)

I have tryed and tryed getting this installed, can some one post a tutorial?

How are the models being used in-game on the screenshots? Are they bricks or items?

How are the models being used in-game on the screenshots? Are they bricks or items?

In those screenshots they're static shapes

In those screenshots they're static shapes
will items and bricks be inlcucded later?

will items and bricks be inlcucded later?

Bricks would be a different plugin. Items would be part of this, yes.

Bricks would be a different plugin. Items would be part of this, yes.
You are a god

Thank god the program doesn't import them well, we'd have every moron on Blockland grabbing people's models, changing them slightly, then re-releasing them as their own work. Yes i'm looking at you, Mr Grinch.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:49:36 AM by Mule »

It imports some things pretty well? Model stealing would be a similar thing to code/build stealing. It's not technology's fault.