[Blender] New DTS plugin

Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 133368 times)

niiiiice :D

i've been waiting forever for this

1st attempt..

2nd attempt..

3rd attempt..

4th attempt (success)
Managed to make the player play an animation of his torso turning a full 360 when activating.

Yay! Now I can make animations support a playertype!

do you just import the m.dts file and animate from that? because there aren't any bones on it. just empties

You excluded the DSQ importer.

there is no dsq importer just exporter

do you just import the m.dts file and animate from that? because there aren't any bones on it. just empties
Pretty sure it'll still work if you're using empties.
Although, it does appear to be a planned improvement to have them import as bones instead of empties.
https://github.com/portify/io_scene_dts/issues/12

They're empties for the time being, the object type itself does not actually matter, it's simply more or less visually appealing.

Working on supporting the 'bounds' object, here's why the default player behaves so weirdly with containerBoxSearch:

You excluded the DSQ importer.

It's exactly what I'm working on.

Working on supporting the 'bounds' object, here's why the default player behaves so weirdly with containerBoxSearch:

Are you sure that bounds was imported correctly? Because getWorldBox() reveals this monstrosity:

It's exactly 4 times too large on all axis.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 08:09:16 AM by siba² »