Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 133364 times)

I'm pretty sure that all DSQs affect held items that have a proper eye node. So yeah, you could make new DSQ things for firing animations, and i'm 100% sure that DSQ-aided weapon animations are 10x better than DTS weapon animations

maybe we can finally put an end to black colored hands for weapons

maybe we can finally put an end to black colored hands for weapons
That would definitely be something revolutionary.

im gonna repost this here

You can add more animations to the m.dts constructor that use your .dsq files, then they'll be available on all player types that use it.

However, if the datablock gets too large, it will fail to load. So this isn't a good idea if many add-ons start doing it.

You can add more animations to the m.dts constructor that use your .dsq files, then they'll be available on all player types that use it.

However, if the datablock gets too large, it will fail to load. So this isn't a good idea if many add-ons start doing it.

You can have any number of animations in a single DSQ file, so you only need one entry in the TSShapeConstructor

You can have any number of animations in a single DSQ file, so you only need one entry in the TSShapeConstructor

Wait, what? Don't you have to assign each animation a name in the datablock?

Wait, what? Don't you have to assign each animation a name in the datablock?

The engine interprets each entry as a DSQ file name, but if there's a space followed by some other text, it will optionally rename the first animation in the DSQ file to that (from whatever it might originally be). There's several of the default player DSQ files whose animations originally have different names.

The engine interprets each entry as a DSQ file name, but if there's a space followed by some other text, it will optionally rename the first animation in the DSQ file to that (from whatever it might originally be). There's several of the default player DSQ files whose animations originally have different names.

So if you don't put text after the space, it will just include all animations from the dsq file and you can play them with the original names?

Still, if the datablock gets larger than 400 bytes it will risk loading freezes, if it gets larger than 1KB it probably won't load at all.

tried editing some of the nodes like the helmet and arms and got this monstrosity
:(

edit: hol up i think i fixed it
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 08:46:04 PM by Trogtor »

okay got it working

but for some reason its positioned way up here in the avatar selector

Okay I'm trying to import a model and every time I try to do so, I get this error:

Any help?  :I

Looks a bit slow tbh.

yeah i asked a couple other people they didn't seem to like the arms either lol. i think the hood is a nice touch though