Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 133399 times)

Rest poses only work with bones. This plugin does not use bones.

And why would you not use bones?

And why would you not use bones?

I will use bones as soon as I find a way to convert (local translation, local rotation) into (global head location, global tail location, unknown roll angle) and vice versa, and find a reasonable solution to zero length bones. Both of these are required if this is to use bones.

On a side note: "Apply mesh transforms" seems broken right now, uncheck it if your skeletons are spawns of Satan when imported again/in-game

head spins when you activate

spent like an hour making a really intricate running animation and

r i p

wtf

I think I might know a way to fix that but damn

wtf

I think I might know a way to fix that but damn

send me a .blend?

Oh damn, wish I'd came across this earlier so I can attempt to make .dts collision for my bricks.

I didn't want to use older version of Blender either. Can't wait to give it a shot after work.

Port, are you able to make a blb exporter? (And maybe an importer?) That would be cool if it was possible

Port, are you able to make a blb exporter? (And maybe an importer?) That would be cool if it was possible
Siba already made that, but you may need to edit the main file for the BLB and BLS importer to match the directory of the BLB files that are capable of being imported
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=244029.0

Damn, how did I not know this, neato