Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 133033 times)

Glad to see this is still being worked on, port. :)

I'm having troubles putting raycast on an object:
It has collision but there's no raycasting

Can anyone help?

I'm having troubles putting raycast on an object:
It has collision but there's no raycasting

Can anyone help?
Raycasting collides with LOS geometry, so if you add an LOS collision mesh to the object it should work. I'm not exactly sure how to do that, but you can try creating a new mesh and naming it LOSCOL-# or LOS-#.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 10:18:08 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

Are you sure that bounds was imported correctly? Because getWorldBox() reveals this monstrosity:

-snip-

It's exactly 4 times too large on all axis.

The bounding box is like that in the default game.  I see it all the time when using the mission editor.

The bounding box is like that in the default game.  I see it all the time when using the mission editor.

You've completely missed the point.

I have a model that reflects so much ambient light, is there a way to fix this in Blender?

So, do empties and bones work the same way they did in the old exporter? Specifically for making a weapon.

Create an armature, then inside the amature there's a pose, delete the bone

You made my day when I first had seen this posted. I bet the mods for this game will get a lot better once you get the bugs fixed up! Thank you so much for this dude. Very appreciated.  :cookie:

So uh all I did was import and export the cessna model, and it forgets it all up

(yes the color change was of my doing, not blender)

So I finally tried the importer/exporter for the first time...

I gave the Mutalid a mustache.

The hell are you on about? You posted a picture of a normal Blockhead.

The hell are you on about? You posted a picture of a normal Blockhead.
except it has a mustache

That's clearly a naked octopus