So I just found out my mom has lung cancer.

Author Topic: So I just found out my mom has lung cancer.  (Read 25664 times)

So it starts out like a normal Sunday. My family and I go to church, go out for lunch, and go home. But today, my mom had her physical. My mom goes yearly to a physical, and today, the doctors said that she had lung cancer. Nobody knows exactly how long shes had it, but she's been smoking since she was 16 or 17.

:(

/Discuss I guess.

And don't start about that Harvard stuff or saying I'm lying, I'm not you jackasses.

Damn dude, hopefully she pulls through this.

Maybe your mom should not have smoked for a long period of time.

Maybe your mom should not have smoked for a long period of time.
yeah no stuff sherlock

I'm not you jackasses.
Okay first off cut the attitude. I completely understand why you would ask people not to bring that up, but immediately calling everyone jackasses isn't necessary when nothing has even been said.

That being said. I'm sorry to hear that. One of my very close friend's mom recently was diagnosed with bladder cancer and I couldn't even imagine what it feels like to hear that news.

Don't lose hope though, I'm not sure what stage of cancer it is in but early stages are very possible to treat. I wish your mother a successful treatment.

And don't start about that Harvard stuff or saying I'm lying, I'm not you jackasses.
So at her physical, your mom got diagnosed with lung cancer?

She was diagnosed at a routine checkup with a disease which requires a biopsy and lab brown townysis to diagnose?

Yeah, bullstuff.

Why is this in Drama?

Double post for late edit:

They wouldn't wait until a routine checkup to tell your mom she has cancer. That's the kind of news that requires immediate notification because they'd want her to start treatment immediately.

Furthermore, your posting habits today haven't changed at all to reflect the fact that one of your parents has allegedly received a death sentence.

All signs point to bullstuff and attention-whoring.

Why is this in Drama?
NOEDIT: Oh, I see now. That's kind of disappointing.

All signs point to bullstuff and attention-whoring.
geez that was fast

i hear harvard is working on a cure....

You loving richardheads
How would you loving feel if you mom was diagnosed with lung cancer and people said you were loving lying? You people think whenever I even say "Hi" I'm lying or it has to do with Harvard. You people need to learn how to grow up.

the only one with cancer is you