Author Topic: So I'm stuck in an awkard situation [Blogland]  (Read 881 times)

Just tell that other guy for him. Even if he was gay, hes not gonna want to date a pusillanimous individual (best pun ever)
And not take your friend anyway. At least it will end this all.

Just tell that other guy for him. Even if he was gay, hes not gonna want to date a pusillanimous individual (best pun ever)
And not take your friend anyway. At least it will end this all.

The other guy already knows he loves him. My friend is just stuck in some fantasy land where he can somehow get a dude who he has already confessed to, and is probably straight, but I'm not sure whether to be the one to break the ice or play along

The other guy already knows he loves him. My friend is just stuck in some fantasy land where he can somehow get a dude who he has already confessed to, and is probably straight, but I'm not sure whether to be the one to break the ice or play along

Yup still sounds like you need to tell him to forget off.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 01:22:21 PM by DJ Charizard »

You cant hurt a gay persons feelings about his gay issues.

Because sjw and everyone is equal all communist style

I have a feeling it's not right to play along, sooner or later he'll find out the guy will never return his feelings, so I think I'll tell him in a calm and nice manner.

Should I tell him in person or by text? In person I can probably knock some sense into him.

I have a feeling it's not right to play along, sooner or later he'll find out the guy will never return his feelings, so I think I'll tell him in a calm and nice manner.

Should I tell him in person or by text? In person I can probably knock some sense into him.

Text, if you're a giant weenie.

Guys always obsess over a girl and tell thier buddies about it all year while never pursuing it.

But if its gay its a friendship ending issue.

family man

Guys always obsess over a girl and tell thier buddies about it all year while never pursuing it.

family man
He's actually pursued the guy, apparently they have had intimate moments. And he's legitimately in love, like whenever we talk the conversation will drift into stuff like how he's been dreaming about the guy. I won't deny my friend is a total pusillanimous individual, but he's gay so what do you expect   :cookieMonster:

if only he'd get that gay pusillanimous individual  :cookieMonster:

So basically one of my friends is bi, and he's in love with this other guy (who's this kid you wouldn't expect anyone to be in love with] and anyway, my friend is obsessed with this guy, he always tells me about how he tried to give him hints that he was into him, and its basically gone into stalker territory.

All our other friends have had enough of his bullstuff, and I'm at the point where I'm starting to have enough, but he confides in me. I'm stuck in the awkward position of giving him advice on how (if) he can get this kid to fall in love with him. The problem is I'm 90% sure that the kid he has an obsessive crush on is straight. Apparently the guy drops subtle "hints" but I think it's just my friend not having a clue.

I really don't know what to do, should I just straight up tell my friend to get out of his fantasy, or should I keep playing along until he finds out for himself, because those are really my only 2 options now

Any advice guys?
Direct approach, just straight up tell him to stop living in the fantasy world.

Doesn't sound like a problem..?

family man

Cause gay people are sensitive about being gay.

Get out of here stalker