I got a fancy new watch

Author Topic: I got a fancy new watch  (Read 7611 times)

My watch is a Timex with a Velcro strap that's half gone and paint splattered all over it.

I just use my phone to tell me the time.

I have a $15 watch from Target and I only use it at work because I need to use it's Second hand when I'm taking a pulse.

Why do you people get so mad about us having expensive and high quality things? Not everyone is dirt poor.
...? Who's mad, what are you getting defensive about?
I could afford a smart watch, but why would I ever want one? I already have a phone and a computer, why would I buy either device again.
Also
>high quality
good one

...? Who's mad, what are you getting defensive about?
I could afford a smart watch, but why would I ever want one? I already have a phone and a computer, why would I buy either device again.
Also
>high quality
good one
Because it's an excessory to your phone. Not a necessity, but it does make things easier at times.

You can
...see if that notification you just got is worth getting your phone out. Or even replying to messages straight from. Your wrist. Or checking how your favorite sports team is doing in their current game with the click of a button (I use this one a lot and its soooo useful). Or pausing or changing music with the press of a button.

It's so much more convenient to have it on your wrist than in your pocket.
They generally don't add features, but make them easier to use. And it's just replacing something that a lot of people already where, so it's not really adding another device.

The only real downside is that you have to plug it in for around an hour once a week. That is, if you get a good smartwatch (AKA a Pebble).

Smartwatches are things that not everyone needs/wants. But it's definitely made my life easier.

G-Shocks are where its at

This is mine

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:13:02 AM by plad101 »

>people legitimately feel good about owning smart watches

They are pretty nifty, I wanted to get my hands on a SAMSUNG Gear for my S5.

G-Shocks are where its at

This is mine
lol can't do stuff to mine

ITT: Wrist watchs ans the fight for smart watches

smartwatches ftw

BOOM leather band

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:01:09 AM by MrLoL² »