Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 28272 times)

It's funny how few people know Otis is a troll
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=260741.msg7630018#msg7630018
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=267002.msg7873739#msg7873739
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257711.msg7514990#msg7514990
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=197837.msg5399257#msg5399257

Is this your go to response for anything I say in a discussion topic?

It's ridiculous how every branch of government is tripping over itself to appease and pander to as many minorities as possible.
To clarify more on this now that the news has had time to spread,

Gay rights is probably one of the most exploited social causes this decade. Everyone is so quick to jump and say how supportive of gays they are and P.S. vote for me and/or buy my service.

I've seen numerous companies today roll out a rainbow version of their logo. Uber is offering a service this weekend to request a special ride with pride car that allows you to record a special message and donate the fare to the It Gets Better Project. Take note that Uber has also collected data to brown townyze your loveual activity and publicly shame you for it and has fought tooth and nail to deny its employees proper compensation  for years now.

For some reason I am on Representative Ami Bera's email list (I have never lived in California.) and received a message earlier that was essentially him singing his own praises on how long he has supported gay equality.

This is the kind of behavior I am citing as ridiculous. Why do these companies care about gay rights besides to squeeze out a little extra money from homoloveuals and their supporters? Why is this member of the Congress blasting out emails like this when it was a series of trials through the judicial system that led to this decision?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:06:32 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Why is it not supposed to biologically happen? You still haven't explained this properly
Well the snake and vagina exist only to make babies. Literally. That's the purpose for those organs.

The survival of a species solely happens by reproducing. Literally.

So we should also ban port-a-potties, right? They have feces.
I never said to ban anything and also, it's why people should be very hygienic while handling anything related to faeces i.e ALWAYS wear a condom

That's why every species has homoloveuality, right?
Appeal to nature, look it up. Just because it happens in other species does not mean is is supposed to happen.

Well the snake and vagina exist only to make babies. Literally. That's the purpose for those organs.

Survival isn't an issue anymore. There are over 7 billion people now, even if 70% of the population stopped having babies it wouldn't be a concern for the overall survival of the species. We've delved into the territory of "What makes us the happiest."

general being stupid as usual

That still isn't a reason why homoloveuality isn't supposed to happen biologically.

No but normalizing it is wrong.
Depends on what you mean by normal. If you mean statistically, then that's obvious. 2-5% of people are gay (depending on the poll), which isn't even close to a majority.

If you mean psychologically, then that's medically not true. If you mean socially, then it really depends on opinion and culture.

It's not biologically supposed to happen.
False? There's not much else I can say

Snip of Otis's post
I agree, but that's not really relevant to the current situation.

What the forget some of you guys act like "gay" only applies to men. Women can be gay too, jesus christ.
Lesbians are less of a biological question because things generally do go inside the vagina

Appeal to nature, look it up. Just because it happens in other species does not mean is is supposed to happen.
If you're arguing about whether something is natural, of course that's what the response will be

general being stupid as usual
he's actually arguing well and generally not being stupid
just against the majority
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:12:07 PM by TristanLuigi »

Why is it not supposed to biologically happen? You still haven't explained this properly
Because if guys went around having love with eachother all over the planet, nobody would reproduce properly

No. Appeal to nature means that just because something is natural doesn't necessarily mean it is good.

has nothing to do with whether something is supposed to happen or not, only its justification

Making it seem like it's supposed to happen?
Just because it's not supposed to happen doesn't mean it's bad if it does.
Also, straight couples can have brown town as well

IMO your original post sounded now negative towards the issue
It makes sense when you explain it this way. Advertising support on the issue is pretty much free marketing

Because if guys went around having love with eachother all over the planet, nobody would reproduce properly

I don't understand how you aren't getting it but this doesn't explain General's claim that homoloveuality isn't supposed to happen biologically

But that's not what happens
so

That wouldn't happen. Source: any straight person

Whether you're for or against gay marriage, a ton of people are butthurt today.
Ok I stole this from reddit

>guys

Goddamn I see it now. The men against gay stuff are so insecure about themselves that they gotta bash it all the time. No wonder the bible belt watches the most gay research. I literally just said women can be gay too. The forget is wrong with you people.