Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 28290 times)

They, for some reason, feel the need to scream in everyones face ''IM GAY GIVE ME ATTENTION"
The flaming flamboyant ones might, but nobody else would do that.

I have the biggest problem with same love marriage.
Whenever someone mentions it I cringe so hard, it makes literally no sense. People that are gay or something are just like bronys in a way
They, for some reason, feel the need to scream in everyones face ''IM GAY GIVE ME ATTENTION"
I haven't had that experience at all and it heavily depends on what gay people you've seen, but even if that was true, shouldn't they should still get the right to marry like the ready of us?

As annoying as they are, would you illegalize bronies marrying?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:31:49 PM by TristanLuigi »

they dont have the skills 2 get marrid xDDDDD

Time to legalize polygamy

bronies marrying?
no god no jesus forget what a stuffty concept never say it again

yes
yes I would

congrats, you're wrong
I literally predicting this earlier in the thread
i would share my opinion but im going to get hoarded by everyone on the forum

Happiness for everyone! Well except for the people against it that is, which they should mind their own business.

Happiness for everyone! Well except for the people against it that is, which they should mind their own business.
Not for people and their siblings tho...

This :
Is not an opinion. It's an incorrect generalization
Your problem isn't with homoloveuality, it's with attention whoring attitudes. For ever gay person you see shouting "WHOO I'M GAY GIVE ME ATTENTION" you see 100+ more   who don't, and you don't consider them against this generalization because you don't know they're gay

So yes, you are wrong. There is no "difference of opinion" because there is no opinion to disagree with. Your statement that "all gay people do x" is objectively incorrect
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:44:37 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Whenever someone mentions it I cringe so hard, it makes literally no sense. People that are gay or something are just like bronys in a way

Elaborate

your reasoning is clearly flawed, that's why people are calling you out.