Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 28284 times)

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/loveandrelationships/brown townlove.htm
All these are result of not taking proper precautions, IE using a condom. I could list all the different STIs you can get from unprotected love if you wanted.

SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE
yeeessssssssssssss
yes yes yes yes

yES

There are many health issues which can arise from constant brown town entry, the most common is prolapse. I really don't want to get into detail.

Same thing applies to vaginal entry. Without the proper cautions taken into consideration, loveual intercourse with any partner could produce various cases of physical health issues

Same thing applies to vaginal entry. Without the proper cautions taken into consideration, loveual intercourse with any partner could produce various cases of physical health issues
ya but u cant produce babies with the butt

with the power of the internet anything is possible

Vaginal love can lead to that greatest disease of all: babies.

yes
yes I would
This is actually a really educated and cleverly stated stance against homoloveuality and homoloveual marriage.

I guess I was completely wrong in pretty much every aspect.

If you use the same precautions that you do with brown town, you can't make babies in the vag anyway.

Afraidanna:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
Basically, you would have no idea if a non-flamboyant gay passed by you. I have literally had a friend for years and I found out last month that he's gay. Since you don't consider all the gay people you don't realize are gay, you assume that they all are similar to the ones you DO notice (flamboyant ones).
To be fair, it was a friend of one of my best friends that I only talk to online.

In addition, think about how often straight people bring up how cute/lovey someone of the opposite gender is, or their SO. This identifies them as straight. It's unfair to judge gay people for doing that same thing.
pageloss

This is actually a really educated and cleverly stated stance against homoloveuality and homoloveual marriage.

I can't tell if that's sarcastic

#criminalizebronies

Afraidanna:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
Basically, you would have no idea if a non-flamboyant gay passed by you. I have literally had a friend for years and I found out last month that he's gay. Since you don't consider all the gay people you don't realize are gay, you assume that they all are similar to the ones you DO notice (flamboyant ones).
To be fair, it was a friend of one of my best friends that I only talk to online.

In addition, think about how often straight people bring up how cute/lovey someone of the opposite gender is, or their SO. This identifies them as straight. It's unfair to judge gay people for doing that same thing.
This, I'm gay and not a damn person figured it out on their own. Why? Because I act like everyone else. Shocker!

The thing is, if you're only loveually active with one (straight) partner, you don't have to wear a condom unless you don't want to have babies because STIs are very uncommon if you're both only active with each other.

With brown town love, you always have to wear protection regardless how long you have known eachother because there is a considerably higher risk of getting any sort of STI due to faeces. This is because star fish is not supposed to be penetrated.

Not to mention it completely destroys your star fish but that's the least of problems

with the power of the internet anything is possible
[img]http://www.hotlikesauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/oprah-pregnant-dude.jpg[/img ]
wheres my baby i have a gut like that too

this trans-neutral kid got into a giant argument with a teacher because he said males can have babies and she said no they cant and it went on for like an hour omfg

If you use the same precautions that you do with brown town, you can't make babies in the vag anyway.
ya i know but saying thats kinda why we live is to reproduce

I can't tell if that's sarcastic
I'll leave it up to imagination.

The thing is, if you're only loveually active with one (straight) partner, you don't have to wear a condom unless you don't want to have babies because STIs are very uncommon if you're both only active with each other.

With brown town love, you always have to wear protection regardless how long you have known eachother because there is a considerably higher risk of getting any sort of STI due to faeces. This is because star fish is not supposed to be penetrated.
So because you're at a higher risk of gettin an STI, gays marrying is wrong?