Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 28285 times)

im a straight christian male and i disagree with gays being able to marry because the bible opposes it, and because family values and gays should stop trying to impose the gay agenda on me
"Another win for the gay agenda."
-Ephialtes

fix the national deeeebt

fix the national deeeebt

nope! all of this is bundled in with people who continue to refuse to cut entitlement programs. the system is going to collapse within 20 years

I can't be convinced otherwise that this is because the new Fire Emblem announced gay marriage in the game days earlier.

Obama is a loving weeaboo stuff casual as it seems.

It's been a nice morning. :)

I'm pretty sure you've never met a gay person or been to a pride parade
...have you?

yes
Okay, have you met/attended more than one? Because that does describe the majority. Pride parades in particular are some of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

I can't be convinced otherwise that this is because the new Fire Emblem announced gay marriage in the game days earlier.

Obama is a loving weeaboo stuff casual as it seems.
Gotta rack up all the stuff in the 2nd term for the history books.

Okay, have you met/attended more than one? Because that does describe the majority. Pride parades in particular are some of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.
I've attended two. There were a few people in leather but I didn't see any abnormal behavior.

My point was that his statements (that LGBT people are quick to shove their loveuality in your face + gay pride parades are bad things) were based on stereotypes and preconceived notions, rather than experience. (Also, the first point comes with a lot of selection bias, because you could have met a hundred LGBT people who don't "wear" it but assume they're straight)

NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE

50 states of gay ayyyy.
Good on you USA.

im a straight christian male and i disagree with gays being able to marry because the bible opposes it, and because family values and gays should stop trying to impose the gay agenda on me
I'm a straight atheist male and I disagree with christians being able to complain about gay marriage because the bible says they can, and because family values and christians should stop trying to impose the religious agenda on me.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:00:20 PM by TheArmyGuy »